I Miss This Board Already!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really want to stay here on this board with all of you if you don't mind me keeping me as your co-host. I love this board! You ladies have been so supportive to me and I really appreciate it!

This day has been so surreal. I barely got any sleep last night and I'm starting to get really tired. I took a nap a couple of hours ago and it was so nice! Of course my 2 year old made a huge mess upstairs while I slept, but I was too tired to care. I tested again this evening with another internet cheapie (I told you ladies I was a POAS addict) and got a fairly decent purple line so I'm starting to finally believe it. It's amazing how poorly those internet cheapies did though at picking up a second line...geesh! I still haven't used my second Clearblue Easy +/- test or my second digital. I'm saving those until tomorrow!

I'm actually feeling a little down tonight and I think it's because reality hit me like a ton of bricks that this will be my very last baby Dh and I have decided that 4 is enough for us since we are so busy and really can't manage our photography business if we have anymore children. I am going to try and enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can. Even though right now as I type this I feel tired, crampy, and nauseous right now I'm not going to complain one bit! LOL!

Anyway, I will keep you all updated on things, but mostlly I can't wait to see you all get your BFP's!

<div align="center"></div>
February 16th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I would love to still have you as a co-host!! I am on #4 also and this is my last, so I am cherishing every moment of this pregnancy1!!!

COngrats againQ!!!

--------------------
February 16th, 2007, 07:23 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
of course we would love for you to stay

Enjoy every second even the yuckies of the 1st trimester
February 16th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Jessesgirl04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! AF is due today and hasn't shown up so I'm feeling a little better about that. I do feel kind of yucky today. My back is still hurting and I'm dealing with really bad constipation which happens to me every pregnancy.....ugh! I just feel so bloated and gross, but again, I do not mind! LOL!

<div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search