Question of the Day

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Have you spoken to your doctor yet about TTC? If so, do you take your charts with you?

April 4th, 2008, 08:24 AM
mrsgranchango's Avatar Resident Thread Killer
When I went in to get dx with PCOS, I took my chart, but I never actually showed it to him. We got talking about other things and it was obvious enough that I had it that he didn't need to see my chart. I told him we weren't ready to TTC then, so he put me on the B/C. A few weeks ago, I finally got to talk to him again about starting Metformin and he told me there's a slight chance I could end up pg using it, but that it wasn't likely. DH told me a few days ago that he wants to TTC in August though, so I hope the Met works by then So, I guess I'll be talking to my doc more soon!

April 4th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have talked to my doctor about TTC, but at the time I only had a few days on my chart. I'm supposed to go back in a couple of months to discuss possible fertility problems and I plan to take my charts with me to that appointment.

April 4th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
Yes I have, they know me by name and by sight at the office, lol. My charts were the final piece of the puzzle in my PCOS diagnosis
April 5th, 2008, 04:16 AM
*Fiona*
I booked in for a pre-ttc check. Just the normal blood work etc.

I'm contemplating going back again if this isn't our cycle. Just for a check-up. I just wish I could convince DH to do the same!
April 5th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
No, not really other than the brief talk after I had my m/c.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search