Crampy

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2008, 08:20 AM
*Fiona*
Ok, so today is CD10... I feel really crampy like AF is coming. I have never had any O pains before... what do they feel like? It's very very early for me to be Oing as well!

Any ideas what it may be?
April 7th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
O pains are more off to the side and I think it feels like a cross between cramps and being pinched. Cramping around CD 10 could be a sign of implantation or just a generally crampy feeling. I'm going through it as well, though I'm unsure of my O date since FF keeps changing its mind on me. I hope somebody else can help you more.

April 7th, 2008, 08:38 AM
*Fiona*
CD10 is far too early for implantation. Are you thinking of 10DPO? That could be a sign of implantation.
April 7th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, sorry. I got my abbreviations backwards. You could be O'ing very early, or some women experience O pains several days before O actually occurs. It's a very hard sensation to describe aside from being in your sides instead of centered. Have you DTD lately? I know that sometimes I get crampy after that.

April 7th, 2008, 08:51 AM
*Fiona*
no, it's definately AF-like cramps, not in the sides. And no BD recently. Very odd!
April 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can honestly say I have no idea. All I can come up with are things like changes in diet, exercise, medications... Anything like that could throw your body out of whack. I hope it doesn't mean AF is coming super early for you.

April 8th, 2008, 05:28 AM
*Fiona*
Hmmm crampy again today but with loads of creamy CM... Am I paranoid? Might it be an indication that something is wrong with me?
April 8th, 2008, 06:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Maybe your body is just getting ready to O early. You could ask in the TTC forum. They have a lot of experience and could probably give you more answers than you would get in the charting forum.

April 8th, 2008, 01:36 PM
*Fiona*
I'm panicking for probably no reason, right? Today is CD11... yesterday and today I've been cramping like AF is coming.... TMI alert.....

I just checked my CP, and a big glob of creamy CM was there.... Sorry ok... I wiped, and checked again cos the CM was in the way and the CM had bright red blood through it, and not just a tiny bit either. What's happening??
April 8th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would really ask in the TTC forum. It could be O bleeding, or it could be an extremely short cycle. Not having seen it myself I would say if it's too bad I would call your doctor and get their opinion on what to do.

April 8th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Hmm, I'm not sure what to tell you, Fiona! Have you had any watery or EWCM at all? That would suggest O spotting.....but if it's just been creamy, I'm not sure. Hang in there hon!

April 9th, 2008, 01:11 AM
*Fiona*
I have EWCM this morning, so i'm guessing it's O spotting, I've never had that before!!

Not long to go now Sarah!!! How's your pregnancy going?
April 11th, 2008, 03:46 AM
*Fiona*
YEY I still have EWCM today and got a VERY +OPK today!! FiFi gonna get jiggy tonight again

This would double our chances?!
April 11th, 2008, 04:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay! Catch that eggie!

April 12th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
I'm rooting for ya, Fiona! Go spermies go!

Quote:
I have EWCM this morning, so i'm guessing it's O spotting, I've never had that before!!

Not long to go now Sarah!!! How's your pregnancy going?[/b]
It's going...been in the hospital again this week, and back on stricter bed rest than before. Boooo! Not too much longer though!

April 13th, 2008, 04:25 AM
*Fiona*
Well, we didn't BD for a second time. So I'm out this cycle again. I shouldn't have expected anything else really.

April 13th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Once can be enough. Don't give up until that witch shows.

April 13th, 2008, 04:51 AM
*Fiona*
I do this every month tho. Get worked up and excited around O time. ED strikes and I'm devastated. One BD isn't enough, those swimmers have been in *there* for approx 26 days by the time we BD, therefore have majorly decreased quality.

I think something is telling me I should give up and accept we.... I will never be a parent. I say this every cycle too, but I mean it now, I can't do this hurt and tears anymore. I've been in tears for the past 2 days. I can't do it no more. It's too difficult.
April 13th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry.

April 13th, 2008, 05:32 AM
*Fiona*
Ty ((((hugs)))) Sorry I went off on a vent there

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search