Hmm..

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2008, 04:23 AM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
The link is in my siggy.

What do you think? I'm not sure I agree with FF. I thought I O'd on Sunday (CD 18) not the day before. My whole chart is a little wonky this month though.. temps in the first half are off because DD wasn't sleeping well at all. And I didn't get as big of a temp spike as I usually do.. and my CP isn't changing as much as it usually does either though CM did definitely go from W to C.

April 8th, 2008, 04:32 AM
*Fiona*
My chart normally shows a dip the day before the spike and the dip day is normally counted as O day so I'd say it's correct, or you Od sometimes the day before FF says? Maybe the other girls can comment
April 8th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm not sure how FF came to its conclusion since one of those temps is definitely not over the coverline. After you put in another temp or two it may actually adjust your O date. I think it'll probably move your O date to CD 18 once you have more temps in. It also moved my O date from CD 16 to CD 18 this cycle so I can guarantee you the date does get moved sometimes.

April 8th, 2008, 07:40 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You need one more high temp to confirm ovulation, so see what tomorrow brings. W to C isn't really a drastic drying up either, so the mucus pattern isn't overly convincing unless it continues to dry up more.
April 8th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Thanks ladies.. that's kind of what I was thinking. Ugh.. all my previous cycles were so much clearer! What's up with this month?!

April 8th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Thanks ladies.. that's kind of what I was thinking. Ugh.. all my previous cycles were so much clearer! What's up with this month?! [/b]
Every cycle is unique.
April 8th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Wanna hear something cool? A lady in my PR who's very spiritual and often gets feelings/dreams about these sort of things actually mentioned to me several days ago to keep BDing because I wasn't going to O when I thought I was this cycle. Maybe I haven't even O'd yet?! In Nov. when I got my BFP I O'd cd 24...

April 8th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Wanna hear something cool? A lady in my PR who's very spiritual and often gets feelings/dreams about these sort of things actually mentioned to me several days ago to keep BDing because I wasn't going to O when I thought I was this cycle. Maybe I haven't even O'd yet?! In Nov. when I got my BFP I O'd cd 24...[/b]

It's very possible. I have conceived from ovulation on CD23, CD 58, CD50, and CD38. Ok, that's a little outside of the realm of normal, but I've got PCOS so my body tries to ovulate a few times before it finally goes through with it.
April 8th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
I'm sorry everything's wacky for you this month! I'd keep BDing for sure, and hopefully you'll get a sticky bean this cycle!

April 9th, 2008, 07:08 AM
My temp went up a little today so FF moved my O date to cd 18 like I thought. Guess we'll see in about a week!

April 9th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's great that you and FF came to an agreement on what you believed was right. Good job pinpointing your date!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search