Do you think I Od?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2008, 12:03 AM
*Fiona*
Do you guys think I Od and if so, when? I tried to cheat by inputting high temp for tmor to see if I'd get CH and nothing... I'm 99% sure I Od Saturday, my body and gut instinct tell me so.

As I said to Jen yesterday, I'm clutching at straws. To have a slim to nil chance, my O date would need to have been Saturday or before. Still not holding out much hope this cycle though

p.s. sorry for being such a pain in the butt
April 14th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I honestly am not sure Fi. Your CM and temp rise make me think probably so, but you had some pretty high pre-O temps. For now I am going to go with yes, you O'd and are just having a slow rise this month, as long as your temp goes up again tomorrow.
April 14th, 2008, 02:44 AM
*Fiona*
I think I have a tummy bug, which may explain the temp. My CM is dried up now, so I'm sure I O'd. OPK was negative yesterday as well.

My tummy hurts Always something eh lol!
April 14th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
FF is probably just taking its time establishing a baseline temp for you because your temps are pretty erratic. When your temps are all over the place you may see CHs appear more than 3 DPO or you may find that they move. You'll probably see CHs for CD 15 based on your cm and cp.

April 14th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
I'd give it a couple more days and see what your temps do...it's hard to tell, though you did have a change in CM.

PS--you're not being a pain in the butt!!!

April 14th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Veteran
I'd give it a few more days. When I have my very slow rise ovulations, which is most of the time, fertility friend can get confused and take longer to tell me when I o'd.
TTC#1 w/ PCOS, Stage I endo and Slow Swimmers, Low Count (MFI)
IUI Cycle #1 - August 2008. 100mg Clomid cd5-9.
IUI Cycle #2 - September 2008. 100mg Clomid cd5-9.
IUI Cycle #3 - October 2008. 100mg Clomid cd4-8.
IUI Cycle #4 - December 2008. 100mg Clomid cd5-9; 75IU Bravelle
IUI Cycle #5 - January 2009. 5mg Femara; 75IU Bravelle. BFP! Early m/c at 4wk 2d.

<div align="center">

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f3ea0" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
</div>
April 15th, 2008, 02:00 AM
*Fiona*
Another teeny rise today. My body signs are telling me I've deffo Od. Pretty sure it was Saturday. And now.... the waiting.... *sigh*
April 15th, 2008, 02:00 AM
*Fiona*
Another teeny rise today. My body signs are telling me I've deffo Od. Pretty sure it was Saturday. And now.... the waiting.... *sigh*
April 15th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I hope Af takes a long long vacay Fi!
April 15th, 2008, 05:22 AM
*Fiona*
I'm so tired today also very hungry and thirsty and sore/dry throat. I hope I'm not in for the cold

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search