New cycle or not?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I woke up today to AF. It didn't surprise me because I always feel a certain way a few days before she shows up so I see it coming. Anyways, there was just enough for one tampon and since then all I've had is a few bright red spots. It's almost stopped completely. I've never had this happen before. When I woke up it was what I typically have for a medium flow, but now I'm not sure if I should change it to spotting or light and if it should be the last day of the old cycle or the first day of a new cycle. Could you please give me some advice?

April 14th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Since you had to use a tampon, I would mark it as light or medium, whichever it was for you...and then tomorrow, mark it as spotting or whatever you may have tomorrow. When you mark today as having bleeding other than spotting, FF will automatically start a new cycle for you.

April 14th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay, thanks. Hopefully I'll be better at this now that I have a confusing cycle under my belt!

April 14th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Confusing cycles are the worst! But it helps that everybody seems to have them at some point in time....hope it works out soon enough....keep us posted!

April 15th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I went ahead and switched yesterday and today to spotting. That's all I've had since yesterday morning. I'm kind of wondering if what I had yesterday morning was just because I was laying down and nothing ever comes out when I lay down. It probably just collected until I got up. This is just so confusing. Bah! I want AF to stop tormenting me so we can keep TTC!

April 15th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I KWYM. AF has done that to me a few times so far. Waiting for her to actually show
April 15th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It isn't fair. Everything is normal for the most part until we start TTC. Then it all gets tossed in a blender and messed up.

April 15th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
lol. I KWYM
April 15th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This is so embarassing, but what does KYWM mean? Unless the abbreviation is listed somewhere I'm just lost on them.

April 15th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
KWYM-know what you mean
KWIM-know what I mean
April 15th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well that makes sense! I spent a few days just trying to figure out what KUP could possibly mean.

The spotting has stopped now so I'm thinking one more big dip in my temp and AF will show up. After my temps yesterday and today though I'm sure that I can rule out a BFP.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search