What kind of CM is THIS??

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2008, 05:25 PM
KrystalB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls,
I have been noticing differences in my CM and I am proud that I have been seeing a change from Watery, to Creamy, and now... well, I'm not sure what to call it and I was wondering if what I've been seeing is possibly a symptom of something wrong with me?
Today I checked and it was a mix of creamy/watery liquid but there were little white spots, too. It was almost like... white balls of lint or something? I'm not sure how to explain it and I'm not sure if it's normal. I'm just a little worried as to what it could be. I entered it in my FF as creamy because I wasn't really sure what to call it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My Chart
April 20th, 2008, 06:26 PM
greeneyes's Avatar <-- Just do it.
If you think it really was a mix of creamy/watery, I would enter it as watery. You want to enter your most fertile quality CM, which in this case would be watery. Sometimes when I transition from creamy to EW (I don't usually get watery CM), I'll notice some creamy CM suspended in the EW. It's just a transitional thing for me - how long have you been notating your CM? It takes a little bit to know what is "normal" for you, know what I mean?

April 20th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Regular
I get that too sometimes. It could signs of a yeast infection (which I get from time to time).
TTC #1 with Medical Assitance (PCOS)
February 24 '09--First appointment with RE
April 20th, 2008, 07:35 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bear in mind that FF has really limited CM categories, so just go with whichever description is the closest. Just to give you an idea, the Creighton Model of fertility charting lists 27 different types of CM whereas FF has what? 4? Anyway, don't sweat it - for TTC the CM observations don't have to be super specific.
April 21st, 2008, 06:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My cm tends to transition in a way that makes it hard to tell what kind it is a lot of the time. If you don't have any signs of a yeast infection I would assume it's a transition.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search