Newbie here! Will someone peak at my chart?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2008, 12:54 PM
grace4me's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to grace4me
Hello ladies...

DH & I are in our 7th month TTC. We both have children from previous relationships. We were pregnant during our December cycle but that ended at with a very early chemical pregnancy. I am using the CBFM and this month also used OPK. Due to my DH job, we didn't get to BD on my day of Ovulation but did the two days before that and the day after. Since I am new at temping...can you look at my chart and give me your honest opinion? I should start on 4/24. This is the longest cycle that I've had while TTC. Normally, I am on a 32 day cycle. Thanks for your help BTW...I took a HPT this morning (13dpo) and it was negative.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d08d8

thank you Jessica (dettmer26) for another amazing siggy

April 22nd, 2008, 01:47 PM
greeneyes's Avatar <-- Just do it.
I think you have well-timed BDing and you have a great chart in that it clearly shows ovulation. What is your typical LP length? What kind of HPT did you use? You're not out until your new cycle starts!

April 22nd, 2008, 02:01 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
looks good! You aren't out until AF shows!
April 22nd, 2008, 02:20 PM
Thanks ladies for your replies!

My LP since TTC has been 14 days except for when I had the chemical pregnancy, it was around 18 days. With that cycle, I just "knew" that I was pregnant. I had ALL of the signs! This time, I only have the mental signs that we are all so good at over-analyzing!! This whole journey has made me realize what a miracle my 4 year old daughter is. I hate to say this but I wasn't even trying with her and now, I want it so bad I am freaking out!!!

My HPT tests (used on 12dpo & 13dpo) were both First Response Early Result....which sort of makes me think I'm not. However, when I was preg in December...I got my first positive on 14dpo. Time will only tell this cycle. I just am not sure what I am looking for on the chart.

Kris

April 22nd, 2008, 06:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Jennifer's right--it's never over til the witch shows! I wouldn't give up, especially if with your last pregnancy, you got a positive at 14 DPO.

I know all about making yourself think you're having pregnancy symptoms! I did that every cycle, except for the one I actually did get pregnant!

Good luck, and I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!

April 22nd, 2008, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Jennifer's right--it's never over til the witch shows! I wouldn't give up, especially if with your last pregnancy, you got a positive at 14 DPO.

I know all about making yourself think you're having pregnancy symptoms! I did that every cycle, except for the one I actually did get pregnant!

Good luck, and I hope you get your BFP this cycle!![/b]
Thank you so much! We'll see...the only symptoms I've been having is lower back cramps and sore boobies! That doesn't really help much though

April 23rd, 2008, 05:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I wasn't able to access your chart. The link isn't working for me for some reason. It sounds like you covered your bases though and sometimes 13 DPO is too early to test. It isn't over until the witch shows! Good luck!

April 23rd, 2008, 06:17 AM
MamaAnna:

You couldn't access my chart because I got real cute last night and changed the address! Temps have dropped today, 14dpo and I just have this sneaky suspicion that the witch is coming for a visit....

Here is my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/grace4me

Thanks.

Kris

April 23rd, 2008, 06:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, I hope that's not true, but I can usually feel her coming on myself so I can hardly say you wouldn't know. My temp dropped several days before AF actually showed up. I only just hit my coverline for last cycle today. I was really hoping I'd just see it drop and know that AF would be there, but it didn't work out that way. Hopefully next cycle your temps go up and stay up. Good luck!

April 23rd, 2008, 07:14 AM
MamaAnna:

I see you have a 4 year old daughter as well! My daughter will be 5 in September. She is such a blessing and at such a fun age. I always think "this is the cutest age" but I really think that now because she is able to do so much! Makes me want another PRONTO!

I'm going to have to get to work on a siggie. My posts are pale...lol

Thanks for looking at my chart. I just have a feeling that this isn't the month for us.

April 23rd, 2008, 07:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My daughter will be 5 in June. Of course you know that from my siggie, but I felt like saying it anyways! I wish I could agree about it being a fun age! She's picking up so many habits from other kids in her Pre-K class that every day is a new adventure! She's pretending to cut people, shoot people, constantly telling us to be quiet, trying to push everybody around. Yikes! I can't wait for summer break to start so I can try to get her to clean her act up before Kindergarten.

Hopefully we'll both get BFPs soon and we can spend our watermelon months in the winter when it's cooler out!

April 23rd, 2008, 07:52 AM
I think this age is fun because my daughter is learning to express herself, communicate more openly, entertain herself better, etc. Now, we have "our days", if you know what I mean. She is in the 4 year old program at a local school and she has grown a little "mouth" on her lately. Nothing vulgar...just smarty. I volunteered at her school the other day and let me tell you, I have a whole new appreciation for those teachers. Imagine having 18 four year olds in one class. YIKES!! Anyway, I do enjoy this stage, even with the smarty comments and grouchy moments. For the most part, it is just so enjoyable for me. Especially now that DH & I have been actively TTC for 7 months and we still don't have a bun in the oven...makes me appreciate the one I do have...even if she has her moments!

Good luck to you as well. Looks like for me, I'll be having a 2009 baby. Think I'm out this month.

Kris

April 23rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We're in our sixth cycle now so not far behind you. They say it can easily take a year, but I'm hoping not!

Has your DD given you the finger yet? Mine learned that little bit of fun last week and we're still trying to explain why that's bad without telling her too much.

April 23rd, 2008, 12:48 PM
oh NOOOOOOOOOOO! I will DIE when I get the finger from her. Like I said, I just have to deal with her being smarty pants. Dare I say she'll outgrow that? I remember I was so smarty growing up and maybe I am just paying my dues now!

We got pregnant 3 months into trying which was awesome but I miscarried at 5 weeks. So...we will see how the next few cycles play out. I am getting impatient!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search