Ahhhhh I'm leaking I'm LEAKING!!!!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2008, 06:06 PM
follesurtoi's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to follesurtoi
WARNING TMI but I'm like, WITW is going on here, why am I leaking...

Okay, I have felt, an - um - "dribbling out" - ever so slight down you know where since about 3pm today.... I am on CD 9 today.... it feels like teeny little bubbles, I felt about 2 or 3 or those around 3, then another couple around 5, and now another couple - at 7pm (what is this 2 hour thing) - is this just cause I'm more aware of my body, a sign of upcoming O, or what (and no I am not aroused now).

To get to the nitty gritty....
-no it is not colored
-if you want me to check consistency I have NO idea what the difference is between creamy and EWCM or the partridge in a pear tree
-no it is not a lot, feels like a drop at a time
-not cramping and my back does not hurt

what is this..... DF is home so I need to BD I need to know quick cause we usually DTD before bed.....

Faint + 5/14/2008, BFP 5/13/2008, darker line on 5/17/2008, stalk my chart!http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19c6f2

April 23rd, 2008, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Sometimes when you're around O time, you just have a TON of fertile CM....sounds like this is what this is! Go BD!! I used to get very watery EWCM that would feel like it was constantly coming out...making me feel very "wet".

Good luck!!!

April 23rd, 2008, 09:01 PM
LOL I read your post then got my first deposit of the night straight away hahaha. thank you!!! I guess I need to try to find a beginner's guide to cm right?

Faint + 5/14/2008, BFP 5/13/2008, darker line on 5/17/2008, stalk my chart!http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19c6f2

April 24th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I suggest reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it's a pretty basic but comprehensive guide to charting and all that goes with it.
April 24th, 2008, 01:30 AM
*Fiona*
I hate the feeling of EWCM, it's like you peepee'd your undies Welcome to CM world
April 24th, 2008, 04:23 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
LOL Fi sooo true.
April 24th, 2008, 12:48 PM
ROTFLMAO Fiona...amen to that hahahaha. You ought to see my eyes pop out of their sockets and my jaw drop with the first "drop" I can just imagine the look of OMG What is that on my face. Well we did.....thrice hahaha, and complete with an instead cup. You girls just may have saved me this cycle cause today my boobies are really sore. Is fertility friend going to automatically create my coverline once I have enough temps, and also this morning right before I temped I needed to whisper just one word to DF - will it affect my temp that badly or no? Cause we try to do it before anything at all, right.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search