White circle on my chart

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2008, 10:39 AM
follesurtoi's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to follesurtoi
puh-leaaaaaase stalk it! I know there's not many temps cause I just started, but I did chart up menses and other symptoms until the day I started temping. When I O'ed really isn't a concern at this point because it's only the second day it's been high so I'm still watching for the levels to stay high, but I do wonder why there is a white circle there - can you please look and tell me what you think?

by the way...I just noticed some pain on my left ovary, what does O pain feel like or how can you tell?

Faint + 5/14/2008, BFP 5/13/2008, darker line on 5/17/2008, stalk my chart!http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19c6f2

April 26th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
an open circle means some kind of disturbance was noted.
April 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I read that part, and everything is identical except for the temp

also what do you guys think about this (copied from above): by the way...I just noticed some pain on my left ovary, what does O pain feel like or how can you tell?

Faint + 5/14/2008, BFP 5/13/2008, darker line on 5/17/2008, stalk my chart!http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19c6f2

April 26th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
did you mark that you were sleep deprived or disturbance? did you drink alcohol and note it? did you take your temp outside the normal time?

O pains can feel different for every person. They can occur before O, during O, or after O.
April 26th, 2008, 12:19 PM
*Fiona*
Quote:
Open Circles and Dots:
If something in the data indicates that the temperature may be slightly inaccurate (either by events selected in the Special data area or by a time difference larger than normal), the temperature is plotted using a circle instead of a dot. Please note that these points do not need to be discarded. The circle will just indicate to the reader areas on the chart where the data may be less accurate.[/b]
Did you put your temp time different to your default temp time?

YEY for JenJen posting at the same time
April 26th, 2008, 02:35 PM
well i'm always sleep deprived lol.... I just can't seem to get enough sleep lol. Seriously though, I really haven't done anything different at all, whether teeny tiny or not - I don't drink, smoke, change up bedtimes, change up schedule, or anything like that. In FF I do note my symptoms, like sore boobies or fatigue where the checkboxes are, but that is about it. And the only thing different is I had way more items checked on the "Specific" tab than I did on the 24th (the day before the white circle); my symptoms just came on like a flood on the 25th. Maybe this will help to name off the symptoms just in case you can't see them on FF:

-On the 24th, day before the white circle:
Symptoms were increased appetite and tender breasts

-On the 25th day, day the white circle appeared and the day my temp shot up by .6 :
Symptoms were: backache, bloated, constipation, cramps, gassy, headache, increased appetite, sleep deprived and tender breasts

As far as default temp, ummm I don't know what my default temp is? I always test at 7:45am sharp; today was the only day I tested at a different time - 8:12am, but that's cause DF was lazy with his alarm this morning

April 26th, 2008, 05:49 PM
KrystalB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you entered the time as being different, FF will put an open circle to let you know that the temp might not be accurate because you are supposed to temp for the same time every morning..

My Chart
April 26th, 2008, 09:55 PM
I know if the time is different it will show a white circle and I'm cool with that... but the white circle appeared yesterday morning, on the 25th, and there was no time difference before today, the 26th. Were it due to a time difference, it would have appeared today instead of yesterday. I think I might email FF instead, since there appears to be no reason for it to be there. Maybe it's a glitch or something.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search