Double rise and O day was CD 10?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2008, 12:33 PM
follesurtoi's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to follesurtoi
On my chart yesterday, on the 26th, CD12:

-there was no coverline (red dotted lines)
-ovulation had not been detected

When I entered today's temp, the 27th, CD13:

-coverlines appeared
-ovulation was detected on CD 10 and it's saying I'm 3 days past ovulation

I am confused because I thought the CM stopped when you ovulated, and my EWCM did not come until last night; it has been watery the last couple of days. Oh my birthday is tomorrow, and if this double rise is a good thing (it's pretty significant too just like the first rise) that would be a great present And does this mean I have crosshairs? Please will you stalk my chart and give me your two cents?

Faint + 5/14/2008, BFP 5/13/2008, darker line on 5/17/2008, stalk my chart!http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19c6f2

April 27th, 2008, 01:11 PM
*Fiona*
It all depends on the temps over the next few days. Also on your body signs... CM etc.

Oh, and.... whenever you get cross hairs, you will always be 3DPO, FF will mark it when you've had 3 days of higher temps
April 27th, 2008, 01:20 PM
okay, so in that case maybe DF and I ought to just continue our daily BDing to be sure? I'm going bonkers lol, cause CD 10 seems awfully early to O, and then the double rise like that makes me wonder if I O'd twice. I secretly am hoping for twins - they do run in my family

And yeah the CM made me when I saw the O day in FF, cause I thought all women go dry after they O.... interesting to see how the next few days go. But yay I have my crosshairs!

Faint + 5/14/2008, BFP 5/13/2008, darker line on 5/17/2008, stalk my chart!http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19c6f2

April 27th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I doubt you have O'd already, FF likes to get excited over any little temp jump.

Question though...if you didn't start temping until 4/23, how do you have temps prior to that date?
April 27th, 2008, 01:37 PM
that was my insignificant attempt to make the white circle go away - I forgot all about that lol! I did go into my doc on the 18th and then the cardiologist from the 21st on, so I went back and kept those temps just to have something to go by, but the "official" TTC temps started on the 23rd. My body temp stays steadily in the low 97s halfway in my cycle though - that's why the jump on CD 10 freaked me out, and the jump today also - my cycles are between 26-27 days long, very rarely 28. You're thinking like I was and kinda still am... I'm not 100% that I did O, cause it's just too early for me to have those temps now.

April 27th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
In order for your chart to be accurate, you can't have fake temps in there. I'm 99% sure you didn't O yet as you don't have a sustained thermal shift with a good amount of pre O temps to verify and you still have CM.
April 27th, 2008, 01:45 PM
*Fiona*
I'm surprised you have any energy and CM left with all that BDing

You must be walking like John Wayne!!
April 27th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Yes I know, but we all know I was really concerned about that white circle too, and wanted to figure out what was causing it. Consider it being new to charting again hahaha. I used to be good but when we lost Gracie, I totally stopped because it was too upsetting right. I did remove the fake temps and what is in there is either measurements by my doctor before the 23rd or my own measurements, so they are all accurate and correct now.

ROTFL Fiona!!! To comment I've got to warn tmi lol... I am very "moist" downthere all the time once the foreplay ensues, one of the things DF loves and also keeps me from being sore. It's like Niagara Falls or something. So when I note my cm I always make sure I am nowhere near DF so I will get an accurate assessment cause when he's around it gets skewed. It might shock you that I don't use any lubes at all either; we are short on funds this month so we haven't gotten the preseed, but intend to with our check in mid May. We are bunnies over here

April 27th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
any temps that are not waking temps can still throw off your chart, so I wouldn't leave any on there that were not taken as waking. it does not matter what your daytime temp is, only your waking.
April 27th, 2008, 02:00 PM
*Fiona*
I never use any lube either, but I have no idea how you can go daily (sometimes twice) for so many days in a row! Each to their own though! GL to ya!
April 27th, 2008, 02:03 PM
okay well a good halfway point is for me to remove the temps but put a note for those days for my future reference if needed - I don't want to lose them because I fished through my notes for the cardiologist for them On with the temping game

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search