New to Charting!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2008, 05:55 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just wanted to introduce myself, I've been on JM for about a month but only a lurker her in charting! I'm Kaleigh (22) and DBF is Chris (23). We have been ntnp for 6 months and we will begin actively TTC in July. I began charting to get the hang of it about 2 weeks ago and I am now just waiting for AF to show to start my first full charting cycle!

We are charting to see if I actually O. I have PCOS and possibly Endo also. For now I'm very active on TTC w/PCOS and WTTC and I just started posting on TTC w/MA.

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
May 13th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
Hey chickie, welcome! I'm Jennifer, one of your co-hosts here. I've been TTC for the last 19 months, charting for the last 15 of those months.
May 13th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
Hey chickie, welcome! I'm Jennifer, one of your co-hosts here. I've been TTC for the last 19 months, charting for the last 15 of those months.
May 14th, 2008, 08:50 AM
IamMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Kaleigh - good to see you over here in charting! I've been charting now for over 70 days.....on the same darn cycle! ahh....I just started this time around (didn't with DS #1)....started the day I went off BCP March 2nd. I am also reading "Taking charge of your fertility" It's very interesting but also very frustrating when your body isn't doing any of the "signs" you should be watching for properly.

I know from TTC DS the first time that I have longer than average cycles (I know from having recorded the number of days in between each period) but other than that we got preggo pretty fast with him (like 6 months - 4 cycles).....so I'm hoping this is just a weird BCP let down cycle and I"ll get back on track soon.

Welcome and hope you have fun charting!

"Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward."
Psalm 127:3

May 14th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
So glad to see you over here! It's great that you're charting before starting to try...gives you a great idea of what's going on with your body before you start obsessing!!!

I'm Sarah, my DH and I are expecting our first any day now...so I guess you could say I'm a charting graduate! We tried for 18 months before I finally got a sticky bean with this one....

Good luck!!!!

May 14th, 2008, 01:18 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you for all the welcomes!

I know how long cycles can be, mine are all 90-something days! I have to "force" a new cycle with progest!

Congrats on expecting your first any day now! I cant wait to be able to say that!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
May 14th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I know what ya meanKaleigh! PCOS can bite my uterus, it sucks, lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search