Chart Vent

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls!

I hope you don't mind me posting here I used to cohost Am I Pregnant. I haven't posted in a while. I was taking a ttc break for a little while. We're back on the bandwagon again so here I am

I'm just so frustrated though... I've had the same exact temp for 3 days now!! I'm 3 dpo so you can imagine thr frustration. I got up at 6:30 today & the day before yesterday. My usual wake up time is 7 so I adjusted it accordingly. My temp has been 97.26-36 each day. I wondered if it was my thermom but I temped on the other side of my mouth just for the heck of it & it was 97.24. It seems so (frustratingly) low for my LP.
I'm just bummed... we timed things super well this cycle (even says "high" on FF...a first...usually just says "good") but my temps aren't cooperating. I pray they go up!

Thanks for letting me vent & if there's any higher temp dust going around to spare, send some my way pretty please

May 14th, 2008, 08:45 AM
snlemon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Melissa,

Saw you posted something and HAD to come find you!

I hope you are doing well and I hope this is it for you. Your temps do look low but I think it's just fine. If you notice your pre O temps where also much lower.

Good Luck!!!!!!!
May 14th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
your temps are a little on the low side, but it could just be a funky cycle. maybe since this one is being so different a different outcome will occur! Good luck!
May 14th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks ladies. Yeah, my pre O temps were very low I noticed also... they seem to get lower & lower...don't know what's up with that I'm so impatient. I can't wait for every morning so I can't temp!!! I just hope they go up a little because I'll be super super bummed out if they continue to stay so low. I've never had such low temps in the 2ww!!

How are you Sarah?? I've lurked around in AIP but I just don't know anyone anymore! It feels weird to be there! These days I spend most of my time lurking in the DDCs reading the birthing stories, checking out everyone's baby bellies & seeing what's new with all our old friends. It makes me so nostalgic & sad for my own empty tummy

May 14th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Hi hon!!! Just wanted to give you some and of course some super baby dust!!!

Feel free to come visit us and stick around as much as you want!

May 14th, 2008, 11:48 AM
*Fiona*
Lissaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! It's nice to see you again

I had a cycle of very low post O temps lately too. I posted the chart in the gallery in the sub forum in here, have a look!!
May 14th, 2008, 01:27 PM
snlemon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
These days I spend most of my time lurking in the DDCs reading the birthing stories, checking out everyone's baby bellies & seeing what's new with all our old friends. It makes me so nostalgic & sad for my own empty tummy [/b]

You been stalking me?? That's basically all I do anymore now to!!!! How strange is that???
I guess it's like the "phases" of TTC for a long time. They should really do a study on us and all the stress and annoyance that comes along. lol
May 15th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Thank you for the support girls

Fiona: I didn't think your temps were all that bad (not to downplay what you were going through at the time though). I'll take a 97.9 over a 97.2 or even 97.4 though :sad: I've never had such stinky low post O temps before.
However, on that note though... I bought a new bbt thermometer last night just for the heck of it. The one I've been using was my original when we first started trying 9 months ago. Figured it might be wearing out. I did have another but I can't find it for the life of me. So I bought a new one & used both this morning just to see if there was a difference. Used one right after the other...new first, old second. New one said 97.41, old one said 97.22. Quite a difference!!! Now I'm wondering how different the last 3 days would've been. Oh well...guess I'll just have to see how the rest of the 2ww goes. I mean, if I'm not pg, what difference does it make anyway!

May 15th, 2008, 11:24 AM
*Fiona*
At least if you can go by your body signs (CM etc) to confirm you have Od then that's something?

Its nice to see you about the boards again. How's things otherwise?
May 16th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Things are going well...keeping busy, feeling good. The usual I guess. I feel better after this morning when my temp spiked...amazing what a little kick in one's temp will do for your mood hehehe
How is everything with you?

BTW Fiona, Your chart hasn't looked this great in nearly a year! I'm loving the steady temp rise!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

May 16th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hi girls!

I hope you don't mind me posting here I used to cohost Am I Pregnant. I haven't posted in a while. I was taking a ttc break for a little while. We're back on the bandwagon again so here I am

I'm just so frustrated though... I've had the same exact temp for 3 days now!! I'm 3 dpo so you can imagine thr frustration. I got up at 6:30 today & the day before yesterday. My usual wake up time is 7 so I adjusted it accordingly. My temp has been 97.26-36 each day. I wondered if it was my thermom but I temped on the other side of my mouth just for the heck of it & it was 97.24. It seems so (frustratingly) low for my LP.
I'm just bummed... we timed things super well this cycle (even says "high" on FF...a first...usually just says "good") but my temps aren't cooperating. I pray they go up!

Thanks for letting me vent & if there's any higher temp dust going around to spare, send some my way pretty please [/b]
I remeber when you cohosted Am I Pregnant, I lurk there and post occasionally. You always gave such great advice, it is good to see you posting again!! Good luck this cycle, I am sending you some higher temp dust.

May 19th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Chaotic Momma's Avatar Veteran
I am so glad you are back I was going to post the other day if anyone had heard from you. I also took a break and when I came back you were gone. I always love lurking around yours and lemonhead's posts. I feel comfortable with you guys even though i really don't post a whole lot. I am glad to see you back. I have had the same thing happen this month my pre- o temps are higher than normal. I am guessing the weather change. I have had great signs of o but not happen yet according to my temps. I just wished someone would light a fire under my a ** or something. I see that your temps have gone up and look good. Maybe I ought to try new batteries or something in my thermometer. WEll I send you lots of baby dust and wish you the best!

</div>
May 21st, 2008, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the nice baby dust & compliments!! I will gladly take both! Dust because well...who couldn't use a good dose of baby dust and compliments for PMSing or (hopefully) pregnancy-related irritability! One could only hope!
Good luck to you all too!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search