Question about FF

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2008, 09:58 AM
KrystalB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls,
On May 2nd, I got a BFP but I still wanted to continue temping. I read that in TCOYF it's important to still temp because it can warn you of an early m/c.
So, I've still been temping and keeping everything the same.
Today, I entered my temp of 36.5 and I got a message that FF was now not sure if I did O or not and it took away my CH!
I'm not really sure what was going on so I took the temp out and just left it for now.

Do you think it's a sign of early m/c? Or is FF confused because it's thinking of me being in the Lutenal Phase?

My Chart
May 16th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
FF is a quacktard.

TBH, I'd not put a ton of stock in your temps now and after your appt probably stop temping.
May 16th, 2008, 10:11 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hi girls,
On May 2nd, I got a BFP but I still wanted to continue temping. I read that in TCOYF it's important to still temp because it can warn you of an early m/c.
So, I've still been temping and keeping everything the same.
Today, I entered my temp of 36.5 and I got a message that FF was now not sure if I did O or not and it took away my CH!
I'm not really sure what was going on so I took the temp out and just left it for now.

Do you think it's a sign of early m/c? Or is FF confused because it's thinking of me being in the Lutenal Phase?[/b]

I think you may have ovulated sometime before you started temping, so it's not possible to see the thermal shift without those earlier temps. I definitely don't agree with FF"s analysis because you would not have gotten a BFP at 6DPO. That's way too early for a BFP, so I think you ovulated much earlier than that.

Since you can't see the thermal shift you won't be able to see if your temps drop below the coverline either. I would put the thermy away at this point, it'll make you nuts.

CONGRATULATIONS! You've got your BFP! ENJOY!
May 16th, 2008, 06:36 PM
KrystalB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I thought FF got my O date wrong, but it was nice to see my temps stay up nice and high.

I will take your advice, girls, and put the BBT away. I will probably enjoy sleeping through the time I normally take it!
Thanks for the congratulations, Shawna!

My Chart
May 16th, 2008, 07:28 PM
mrsgranchango's Avatar Resident Thread Killer
Quote:
FF is a quacktard.

TBH, I'd not put a ton of stock in your temps now and after your appt probably stop temping.[/b]

I just wanted to say that "quacktard" is probably going to be one of my new favorite words! Thanks for making my day!!

May 16th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
glad I made your day Jacalyn!
May 17th, 2008, 05:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I wouldn't temp during pregnancy, but if you do FF does have software specifically for pregnancy that I would use instead of the normal TTC software. You can use it for free just like the other or move your VIP days over to the pregnancy side of it. Definitely don't continue temping with TTC software though if you do continue, which I wouldn't.

May 19th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Yeah, I would think continuing to temp at this point will make you crazy! You might have one day that's a bit off, and I would worry about spending the day freaking out about potentially m/cing.

Congratulations though! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

May 19th, 2008, 06:25 PM
~DaemonMykailasMum~'s Avatar 1 of Each is such a Treat
Hey girl.. Im charting, I charted when I got my BFP on March 27th with my Angel Baby.. I miscarried him at 10 weeks due to bleeding in the uterus/behind the placenta.. Anyhoo I continued to temp once I got my bfp, and its actually Still just as high as it was when I was pregnant.. So it didnt warn me at all about the miscarriage =( My hormones/temps are as if Im still pregnant... its ony been a week and a half since I lost him and had the d&c and thats probly why they are still high.. Anyhoo.. Heres my chart, If you scroll down you will see my Pregnancy/Miscarriage chart.. and how it stayed above cover line since O...
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/daemonsmum101106

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search