Need some opinions

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: When did I O?
CD 20-agreeing with FF in advanced mode 5 38.46%
CD 19- agreeing with TCOYF 6 46.15%
CD 18-agreeing with FF in research and FAM modes. 1 7.69%
Other. and tell me what the other is! 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
Okay, I desperately need some opinions. I'm trying to decide when to do my beta. I can do it any day now, with next tuesday being the last allowable day, lol. If we go with day 18, I can do it wednesday, thursday, or friday(have to be 12 DPO at least). If we go with 19, I can do it Thursday or friday. If we go with 20, I can do it friday or monday.................just trying to decide when I O'd so I can know, because if the quant beta is negative, then we need to get started on next cycle.
May 20th, 2008, 12:52 AM
*Fiona*
I think cd19 looks more accurate based on CM.

I soooooo think you are sporked-up!!
May 20th, 2008, 04:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think FF just said CD 20 because it was the first day over the norm. You're definitely warm!

May 20th, 2008, 05:21 AM
*Fiona*
JenJen is hot!
May 20th, 2008, 05:58 AM
jenmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD 19 because that was the last day of your fertile cervical mucus and the day before the clear thermal shift....

I think I see two outlines where you actually o'd..Dec and April....and this one looks slightly different than the last one in that your temps are on a consistent upcurve. Unlike Decembers the slope is more gradual...and didn't spike down immediately after...however, that may be due to you finally having a normal o cycle.

I think there is a good chance you have conceived...good you're getting quantative analysis done...that will be more telling. I hope you get a sticky bfp.
May 20th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
Put a call in to my doc, waiting to see when he wants me to do it.
May 20th, 2008, 06:52 AM
IamMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm an accountant so I am born and bread by the conservatism principle. I'm going to say day 20 that way by the time you do test even if it was day 19 or 18 it will be blarring positive!!! I hope this is it for you - will you still help the rest of us!

"Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward."
Psalm 127:3

May 20th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
y'all can't get rid of me or Sarah, lol! We're staying put! I like your method Keri, a definite answer will be by then, lol
May 20th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ooooo Jennifer! Your chart is SMOKIN!! Looks like you've got a beautiful slow rise going on.. I am so super jealous! I am absolutely thinking you've got a little bean in there!!!
I'm going with cd 20 that you O'd. I'm not following the story with the beta & that situation, but it definitely looks like you O'd on cd20. Good luck & I'll be checking back for when you get that
How awesome... the cycle you O, you get pg!!!

May 20th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
Ooh Jennifer! That chart does look awfully nice

May 20th, 2008, 08:47 PM
mrsgranchango's Avatar Resident Thread Killer
I'm not so sure about which day you ovulated, but I was thinking do the test Friday, since out of your 3 options, Friday was in there every single time. Like Keri said, it's later, so it may work out better for you How many hours are we apart? I can't wait to find out when you do (we're only half way across the world...) Good luck!!

May 20th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I'm leaning towards testing sunday.....................denial si a sweet things.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search