hahhah...my body is a trip!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2008, 05:11 AM
jenmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, so far I don't feel like I have any signs of o...I'm normally due for AF around 24-27th. I have a 16 day lp normally.

today I woke up and I am spotting...lol...w ewcm...so far as I know this hasn't happened before...so am I going to ovulate or menstruate..hmmmmmm... I do spot before Af...so that wouldn't be abnormal...but USUALLY... I ovulate before I menstruate...maybe I'm a freak in there some where...and I will ovulate and menstruate at the same time!

is my body confused or what?

my oral temp was erratic...97.1 after 98.3 yesterday...but my vaginal temp was right where it was yesterday...98.1. of course when I woke up my house was 60 degrees cause I turned the air way up...I have been hot at night...
May 21st, 2008, 01:59 PM
Chaotic Momma's Avatar Veteran
That seems a little high to not have ovulated . What cd are you on? If you haven't ovulated you are probably going to ovulate late.

</div>
May 21st, 2008, 02:49 PM
yes, that is what I am thinking...I had one 60 day cycle this year due to stress...and I think I will have another one...

my chart looks crazy...that just confirms it is out of whack...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/116ea4
May 24th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Hmmm...I'm not sure that you've Od yet....but good luck!!!

May 26th, 2008, 04:45 AM
I never did get my full AF...I am due for it though...today's the 26th...I will be late for it if it doesn't come by the 27th...but I don't think I o'd....

I saw a tiny patch of ewcm that made it to tp...the day before yesterday...but I had it internally for like 2 weeks...

yesterday...well might be tmi..but before we dtd...I had creamy pure white stretchy stuff...it amazed me how white it was..

I am noticing a little bit of bb tenderness but NOTHING like I'm used to...that's another thing...my cycles since January...my bb's hurt to even be on my chest..after o. I always get bb tenderness..just in varying amounts..

but my temp is the teller...it was 98.1 orally and 98.6 vaginally...(two different thermometers which run very close together. Today it was 97.5 orally and 97.8 vaginally. so it rose and crashed again.

whenever I do o...it will be 16 days before AF. unless I have a complete anovulatory cycle...and then it will be just the lining shedding from the weight.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search