did I o?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2008, 08:08 PM
jenmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
since bleeding outside of spotting leading into AF is so rare for me...it kind of freaks me out...so was that ovulatory bleeding? My temps have been rising from the day that I recorded 97.1 the problem with that specifically is...my vaginal temp was 98.1 that same morning. I've been taking them side by side.. to make sure mouth breathing isn't an issue. Today's temp's were orally-97.5 vaginally 97.8. Two different thermometers...I have to move to much to use same one...
maybe mid cycle bleeding was from vaginal temping...err...I really don't know...it was red, not brownish ick like preaf spotting...

I guess I will just watch my cycle...I don't think I o'd yet...I might just start taking vitex...to bring on o...I've heard that worked for some late ovulaters...

I think I will try it, but I want my body to do it's thing without assistance..internally I've had clear slightly stretchy cervical mucus mixed with creamy...for 2 weeks.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/116ea4
May 26th, 2008, 11:01 PM
greeneyes's Avatar <-- Just do it.
I doubt you would be bleeding from taking your temp vaginally... not unless you have a looong thermometer or are really jamming it up there!

I'm not really seeing any clear evidence that you may have Oed yet, but that's just my humble opinion. Which temp are you entering into FF? In all honesty, I would just temp one way and stick with that - having the variables of two forms of temping on two different thermometers is just asking to drive you crazy! I personally am a fan of vaginal temping but that is because I KNOW I am a mouth-breather and so vagnial temping is more reliable for me.

Just my two cents, girlie! Good luck!!

May 26th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
Stick with oral temping this cycle and forget about the vaginal. you CANNOT compare the temps between the two, as it just doesn't work and is not accurate. switch to vaginal next cycle

I still don't see an obvious thermal shift, however.
May 27th, 2008, 04:29 AM
jenmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh I know that plotting vaginally would mess me up...but since it is so screwy..I figured the vaginal would give me a better idea...I just make a note of vaginal and plot oral....

well, if I should just go with oral...then it looks like I could have ovulated..with very low temps...doc is checking on my thyroid among other things...I had a mess of blood work done on the 22nd. maybe o'd on cd25? that sets my AF due (tentatively) June 10th. this is only tentative...if I see clearer signs of ovulation...I will refigure it...since everyone says to use the oral...

I still have to be very careful in case I didn't o..normal post o temps for me are above 98.0 though.

well, I wasn't sure if the bleeding could be from temping vaginally...but I did see alot of clear stretchy stuff in the blood when I saw it...it looked wierd though...like endometrial lining instead of ewcm...don't know how to explain that..

I mean tmi..but it looked like the same wierd clear stuff I get when I am on AF...and it's mixed in the Af...

does anybody else see the possibility I could have o'd on cd25?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search