We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I need advice on my chart... According to FF I'm 17 DPO today... my temps are still above coverline. I was spotting yesterday (light pink stain) at 16 DPO. That has stopped. The last Pregnancy test I took was at 16 DPO and it was negative, do you think I have a chance at being pregnant? We are also on Injectables (150 IU Repronex) with Clomid (250mg) with HCG injection 2 times. Thanks for the advice!
I am sorry I can't be of much help. Are they sure that day was your O? It is a good sign though that your temps seem to be heading back up. I would wait a day and maybe test on Thursday if the temps are still up. GL!