I'm a mess this month...insight please?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2009, 11:26 AM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, so last month was the first month that I used FF to track my temps. According to it I had a 41 day cycle, O'ed on day 28 and therefore had a 13 day luteal phase. My period arrived exactly when FF said it would.

This month however, I am on day 37 of my cycle and FF is not yet showing O. I haven't been sleeping all that soundly...tossing and turning a lot, waking often for just a minute or two, but falling right back asleep...so maybe that has something to do with it??? Day before yesterday, yesterday and today I got (but only for a few minutes) very mild cramps that feel like period cramps. Last night I had 3 major dizzy spells and today I'm feeling dizzy/lightheaded. I've also been getting hot flashes for about a week now. The cramps and hot flashes are usually associated with AF so I don't understand why I'm getting them now. I have no other sign of AF showing and no stinking idea as to when (or if) she'll show. :-( This sucks.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions/guesses as to what is going on? I'm still going with the idea that we should have been born with x-ray vision that allows us to see the inside of our bodies so we know what's REALLY going on in there. ;-)

Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful weekend. :-)
July 25th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you able to post your chart for everyone to look at? The girls here love to stalk and evaluate charts so may have more insight if they can see it

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 25th, 2009, 12:36 PM
LOL, if someone can direct me as to HOW to post my chart, I gladly will!
July 25th, 2009, 02:15 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
You should be able to copy and paste the url for it now that you have ten posts. Go to Home Page Set Up and then you will see a copy and paste url. If you have problems posting it just post the last part of it like this /home/18828 and I will go snag the link and post it for you.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
July 25th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
seeing your chart would make things much easier.

July 25th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Ok, let's see if this works...

2819b3 Ovulation Charts
July 25th, 2009, 04:28 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthGirl View Post
Ok, let's see if this works...

2819b3 Ovulation Charts
I don't think you have o'd yet. Do you normally have really long cycles? Are your cycles irregular?

Your temps still look like preo temps. I think you are just a late ovulater. It would be really helpful if you charted your cervical mucous too. It makes it easier to figure out your ovulation day. Here is a link to some info on charting your cervical mucous.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...-new-post.html

Going forward I would try to add your CM info. I usually just go by what I see on the toilet paper or in my underwear but some girls check internally.

The cramping you are describing sounds like it could be ovulation pain. Maybe you are getting closer to ovulating. Or, you could be having an anovulatory cycle. You kind of have to wait and see. It is really frustrating when you have longer cycles.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
July 25th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Here's a quick backstory. I started on HBC when I was 17...at that point I'd get two periods a month and then not get one for 3 months...so I was put on HBC to regulate my period, which it did. Stayed on it for several years. Then, about 7 years ago I stopped taking it because I had no need for it. I had normal 28 day cycles from day one. Started taking it again when I got together with my DH about 3 years ago and stopped taking it this past May, so I might still be a bit out of whack from coming off of it. But considering that last month went so well with just tracking my temp, it is bothering me that this month isn't the same.

And thank you for posting the link for checking CM, I've tried doing it a couple of times, but I have no idea what I'm doing. LOL

If I am having (whether it's just this time or permanently) long cycles, is this a bad thing? In tracking temps last month I got my period 13 days from O, which is in the normal range, but I'm worried about the time frame before O. I just don't know if that's a good thing, a bad thing or if it really doesn't matter for that part.
July 25th, 2009, 08:56 PM
I'm trying to post last month as well as this months chart...hopefully this works.

2819b3 Ovulation Charts

Tags
cramping , dizziness , fertility friend , ovulation

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search