Karin!!! Where are you?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2009, 08:22 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
You've been so quiet. I don't see anything on your chart either. Is everything okay?

Check in with us. We miss you!

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
November 4th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She posted in her journal that she's got doctor's orders not to temp, she's just started a new job so she's in Battle Creek, MI this week & next week for training.

Basically, they aren't taking the month off... but they are doing the whole casual-not-temping-but- still-TTC thing.

November 4th, 2009, 02:47 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
She posted in her journal that she's got doctor's orders not to temp, she's just started a new job so she's in Battle Creek, MI this week & next week for training.

Basically, they aren't taking the month off... but they are doing the whole casual-not-temping-but- still-TTC thing.
Man she is not far from me! I am about 2 hours from Battle Creek. Actually, it is not far from where I used to live.

I will have to go check her journal. Not sure I would follow doctor's orders to not chart but I am not sure the reasoning for it.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
November 4th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I don't get it when I hear girls say their doctors told them to stop temping. I dunno if it's a stress thing or what... but personally, I would feel more stressed NOT temping, kwim? But I dunno her particular doctor's rationale.

November 7th, 2009, 09:14 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
HI Ladies!
Thanks for checking in with me! Nikki's right, I've been in BC all last week, and just home for the weekend, then I fly back on Monday for another full week of training.

I really don't like not temping, but given all that I've got going on with the new job, and travel, etc, it has been nice not to worry about it. I'm still using my fertility monitor, though, and luckily, I got my little eggie before I left town! Currently on CD 18, and I would guess about 5 DPO. We will see, but I don't have high hopes for this month. I think maybe next month, I'll go back to temping.

Plus, I MISS JM.

My work computer is pretty restricted, so I don't want to mess around on too many non-work sites just yet...but once I'm back in San Diego for good, I'll be back on here more!

Thanks for the luv...Hope you ladies are all doing well! (PS. I told Michelle to email me with any scoops, so I have been trying to keep tabs!)

XOXO

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 19th, 2009, 12:04 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Just thought I'd update this thread....i miss all you ladies!

I'm done with my travels (and of course now DH is on the road). AF showed yesterday, but I'm not surprised at all, since this month was crazy and our BDing wasn't ideal. I am on the fence as to whether I'll temp this month or not...I'm sort of tempted, but to be quite honest, it's been a really nice break, especially with starting a new job and all my travels and all the stress. We'll see what happens when I wake up tomorrow.

Love all you guys!
k

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search