Michelle (DeepSouthGirl)!!! Where the heck are you? I miss you girl!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2009, 04:53 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
If I don't hear an update on you soon I am going to go crazy. Can you please check in with us?

I really miss seeing you over here. I know you have been feeling a little down but I just want to know you are okay. Please let us know how you are doing.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
November 13th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Super Mommy
Yes, we hope you are doing well!

TTC on our own for over 2 years
Dx with Severe MFI- Blood work shows no Microdeletion and no CF mutations

Ultrasound scheduled 3/22- DONE! Everything looks normal, other than some cysts on my right ovary.
HSG scheduled 4/14- DONE! Tubes are clear!!
On BCP until our IVF w/ICSI scheduled for August!!!
November 13th, 2009, 10:56 AM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I am finally back home in Texas! DH and I got in about 8:30 last night and went straight to Central Market from the airport to pick up soup and salad for dinner. I ate, washed my face, brushed my teeth and PASSED OUT! I've come to the conclusion that flying is extremely stressful for me (two flights in the last 8 days) and that sleep is really my only recovery from it. I slept for almost 11 hours last night! I had a great time in Louisiana (mostly) and was so glad to see (most) of my family. I did not chart while there though because 1.) my mom keeps her place in the single digits (my brother and I used to joke that she thought she was raising Eskimos!) and 2.) I was sleeping on an air mattress. If anyone has ever slept on an air mattress in cold weather then you know that the air mattress stays colder than the air surrounding it. So I tried temping for a couple of days and my temps were so screwy that I just discarded them. Not to mention the fact that I wasn't sleeping very well at all. Between the cold bed, the uncomfortable bed and the noise (they live right off of a busy highway), I got very little sleep over the last week or so. So anyway......

I tested yesterday because I still hadn't started bleeding. (BFN) I finished my Provera on the 8th...I took my last dose in the New Orleans Superdome just minutes before the Saint's went 8 - 0 for the first time ever!...but woke up today to spotting so she's finally going to show. What's weird though is that my doc said that I should not count this as my regular AF and to keep charting this cycle as if I didn't bleed. Anyone ever heard of this? I marked spotting on FF today until I find out differently.

I will be back to temping tomorrow. I didn't start today because I slept so late this morning. I'm trying to get caught up on all I missed over the last few days so I'll be off and on all day!

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
November 13th, 2009, 11:02 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Glad you are back!!! Traveling does wear you out. Between the driving/flying and just not being in your bed, you are exhausted by the time you come home. And when I come back from vacations, I love my bed SO much, I never want to leave it! I hope you had a great time!
If you dont get a BFP, I hope AF is approaching so you can start a new cycle. But I am hoping you do get your BFP...so here is some baby dust
November 13th, 2009, 11:15 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Glad the trip went well. I don't fly enough to get anxiety from it at all!! I think i get more anxiety driving!

I too only love my bed!! Air mattress...I am NOT jealous! Poor thing, i hope you sleep well all weekend in your OWN bed!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
November 13th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always say I need a vacation from my vacation when I get back! Welcome back and too bad you couldn't temp while you were gone because your temps looked good when you left!

Make a pregnancy ticker
November 13th, 2009, 03:22 PM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Candace, I am hoping that before long I can get a BFP too...I have my appointment on Dec. 3rd and I'm to tell her which day AF showed up so we can go from there. I don't know what the next step will be, but I am NOT going on BCP as she said she wants me to. I will keep yall updated as to how that goes!

Kate, this was my first time flying (first to N.O. and then back home) and I did NOT like it! I think once I fly a little more it'll get better, but OMG, I was so nervous! But since I get so nervous about driving...I figured the just over 1 hour travel time in a plane beat the 9+ hours on the road.

Tammy...I get the same way...I come home and need a vacation from my vacation!! I think the reason that DH and I enjoyed our trip to San Antonio so much is because we weren't visiting anyone which meant that we could go at our own pace and weren't obligated to do anything. I had all intentions in the world of cleaning my house today, but it is now almost 5:30 here and it's yet to happen. I think I'll go take a nice hot bath instead.

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
November 18th, 2009, 11:00 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Hi Michelle!
Glad you had a good trip...I miss your updates! So busy with work and travels, I haven't been here at all lately, but glad I've gotcha on FB!

Stay well,
xoxo
k

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search