BD positions, does it matter to you?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2009, 06:07 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Do you have positions that you prefer to use when you are close to ovulating? Are there any you avoid when you are ovulating? Or do you just do what feels right?

A lot of times we use the rear entry when I am ovulating or dh on top. I do try to avoid me on top or any position that seems to work against gravity. I save those positions for the 2ww.

November 17th, 2009, 06:14 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
85% of the time, we DTD with me on top. I dont always like it, especially when I am not really in the mood. But DH really likes it, so after he throws a 'fit' I usually give in.
November 17th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I usually try to have DH on top or have him behind me. But, sometimes I'm on top because he really likes that. When it's not around O time, I don't really care. This cycle I didn't bother to pick a position during O time because I thought I might have already O'd so I wasn't worried about that.

My Ovulation Chart

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
November 17th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Cassie3512's Avatar Veteran
We BD with DH on top during O-time...then I usually lay there for a while, or just go to sleep if its right before bed...that way the swimmers have lots of time to get where they're going!
November 17th, 2009, 12:36 PM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
I prefer him to be on top, but he doesn't always want that. So I usually just do what he wants so he can get off quicker. Because I just don't like sex.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search