When to test after DPO?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2011, 11:33 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sure this has been asked a million times but after ovulation... when is it a good time to test? 10 days?
January 10th, 2011, 01:56 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just a question....has the watery mucus since CD32 made you feel really wet or slippery, or is it just a bit of moisture? How are you checking it? I disagree with FF, I think your thermal shift began on CD32.
January 10th, 2011, 04:01 PM
THE angry uterus
i totally agree with you shawna. That would put you at 7 dpo and 10 dpo is a good day to test with a sensitive test.
January 10th, 2011, 06:47 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
It depends on how long your luteal phase is. (time between ovulation and menstration)

I know many people reccomend 14 days, though some people (like me) can get a positive as early as 9

January 11th, 2011, 08:04 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnaCAN View Post
Just a question....has the watery mucus since CD32 made you feel really wet or slippery, or is it just a bit of moisture? How are you checking it? I disagree with FF, I think your thermal shift began on CD32.
Hi Shawna!
On cd32 it was wet but not slippery like raw egg whites..... I check when I go to the bathroom...I look on the toilet paper for the consistency... Is that when and where you are to check?
If my thermal shift started on cd32 that means that I'm at 10 DPO!!!!!!!! I should POAS when I get home from work!!!!!! You think? Am I jumping ahead of myself????
January 11th, 2011, 08:48 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If the slippery feeling went away after CD31, then I definitely think you are 10DPO today.

Pay attention to how you feel when you walk around - if you feel wet or slippery or dry or moist. That's the best way to observe CM. You can look at toilet paper too, but that's not as important as what you feel. Ovulation usually occurs when you notice a change from feeling very wet and slippery to feeling much drier.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search