Oh no :( I screwed up my chart some how

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2011, 05:55 PM
ldlight's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ldlight
Well let me start with I've only been charting for the last 2 months. I put in AF this month and it went insane... It is predicting ovulation every single day, and saying I'm fertile right now while on AF.. I know I had a super long messed up cycle in Nov. so maybe that did it but I can't remember the cycles before to try to help even it out :/
32aa61 Ovulation Charts

I think that's how I link it lol

Any ideas besides excluding my long cycle? If I do that it has me O'ing last week and next week which seem short :/

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home

Last edited by ldlight; January 17th, 2011 at 06:54 PM.
January 17th, 2011, 06:18 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looks like you linked it wrong since it took me to my chart.

Go to the FF page, on the left you will see a button for 'sharing' click that and go to your homepge set-up, there is a link there for sharing your chart.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
January 17th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Fixed it but can't figure out how to show my calendar on there :/

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home
January 17th, 2011, 07:11 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's likely calling this bleeding fertile because ovulation wasn't confirmed last cycle. When there's no O and you get bleeding after fertile CM, the bleeding could be related to ovulation. Ovulation can be spotting or light, or it can be heavy enough to mistake for menstruation.
January 17th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Not sure what I should do then if that's the case.. I had a neg. O test for the past week. Should I still just keep taking them in your opinion? Lol I didn't have to try for our first daughter she was a major surprise so I'm super new to all of this.

January 17th, 2011, 10:09 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would suggest starting to temp to confirm O or not, even if just for one to two cycles.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
January 17th, 2011, 10:29 PM
lol I bought a basal thermometer and everything just can't seem to find it :/ Having a 14 month old climb around in my room wasn't the best idea haha

January 18th, 2011, 05:14 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i agree that it will be much easier to interpret with some temps too. I hope you find it soon

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search