Confused about my chart, can you please give me opinions?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2011, 04:41 PM
Veteran
I am fairly new here so i am not allowed to post links, so i cannot link my chart, so i'll try to explain this as best as i can. My cycles have been 30-35 days for quite some time. This month i o'd on cd 21. At 6dpo my temp didn't drop at all but i started spotting/light flow but it was mainly pink/brown rather than red. Next day, temp dropped to pre-o tests and flow was medium but still mostly pink/brown, some red. NExt day, pre-o temp, heavy flow. NExt day spotting, didn't temp this day or the next. But now my temps are back to POST - o range. And to sum it up i am either CD 8 if that was AF, or 13 dpo if pregnant.

i am not, nor have i recently been sick (cold/flu). I do have 'pregnancy symptoms' which, i'm sure we all know *can* always be chalked up to any number of things, BUT these things are not usual for me; sore boobs, exhausted, vivid dreams, excess saliva, moody, nausea, particularly when i eat, i'm turned off of food i normally love.. I have taken countless pg tests and some are BFN, some have faint lines, some are so faint i don't know if it's a true line or bfp. Most of my pregnancies i have NOT tested early so i don't know what's usual for me, but my last 2 i did and got early bfps, although the last one was FAINT until about 12/13 dpo.

So. What i am looking for is opinions. I'm so confused, particularly with these post-o range temps. Any ideas are appreciated. I've NEVER had this happen on my chart before after a 'period' ! Thanks in advance.
January 24th, 2011, 03:48 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi I am Carrie

have you tried a digi this cycle?
it *could* have been really bad implantation bleeding. The fact that you are up to post O temps is odd for after a AF. What does FF do if you go back and enter all your bleeding days as spotting?

If I were you and your temp is still high today I would take another test or 2.

If you want to email your link or test pics its ccwells@storm.ca

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

January 25th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Veteran
When i go back and change all the bleeding to spotting, it takes away my crosshairs and shows this as one long annov cycle. I did email my FF chart to you, thank you. My temp went down yesterday but back up again today, AND i took two IC's today and both had lines which dh and i are pretty sure have pink, but are faint and i can't find my camera charger to post pics. I have lots more ICs i'll keep testing in the next few days, but if i don\t get a clear line by friday .. i don't know. I think i'll pull my hair out! lol
January 26th, 2011, 03:48 AM
oh sorry i was confused because it was a short cycle. i posted it and will go look again now.

January 27th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Veteran
Well late yesterday afternoon i had blood beta hcg drawn, so i am *hoping* to know something by today either way.. maybe. It may take until tomorrow because the blood was drawn so late in the day but who knows. I'm hoping today. I'll let you know the results.
January 27th, 2011, 10:18 AM
oh keep us posted

January 27th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Veteran
Well the beta came back at less than 1, so not pregnant. I am forever turned off pregnancy tests! lol I just got too many faint lines on several different brands to trust them anymore, i think. And it certainly doesn't explain why my temps are post-o range.. ugh. who knowws. But at least i know for sure know, ya know? I don't have to wonder, i can just move on!
January 27th, 2011, 03:39 PM
having some answers is better than nothing.. i am sorry. dont know why your temps are higher though

January 30th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Veteran
i don't know either. I've decided that for this cycle i am going to give up temping and just rely on opks and cm, and go back to temping next cycle.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search