Lisa's chart

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2011, 03:42 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CHART

I forget what your question was, it looks good to me so far

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

January 26th, 2011, 03:58 AM
ok here are my thoughts.

1. you didnt temp until part way through, so you might have missed something sooner in the cycle. what was your cm like? you coul maybe have Od before temping started?

2. if you keep the bleeding as bleeding and it was AF then a 5 day luteal phase would be an issue

3. if it wasnt a new cycle you should get a clear positive soon, if not i would make a doctors appointment soon.

I hope you get answers

February 3rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
Veteran
Okay, can you guys look at this chart again and tell me what the heck is going on?!/! I know there are missing temps BUT like i said, those first post-AF (supposedly pre-o) temps are as high as what my POST-o temps have been, which is already confusing. Well i thought i'd stop charting temps for this month but started again because it drives me crazy not knowing what;s going on. BUT two days ago i got an even higher temp. YEsterday the alarm didn't go off and i didn't wake up until almost 2 hours after my usual temp time, so, no temp. Today i woke up 40 minutes later than usual but figured it wasn't sooooo far off, and again the temp is high. 40 minutes simply can't make THAT much difference! BUT today was the first day i got a positive opk. What the heck? I've never had a chart like this before. can i get opinions please?
February 3rd, 2011, 05:21 PM
just so you know. even if your timing is late or early you can enter it in FF. you will get an open circle. FF has some programming or whatever in it to take those temps into consideration when calculating.

Even though there are lots of missing temps I think tomorrow you will get dashed crosshairs for Monday.

Good luck

February 3rd, 2011, 07:48 PM
Veteran
Normally, i would think so too... but did you see the ewcm and + opk today? THAT is why i'm so confused! Based only on temps it looks like o, but if you're going only on cm (and opk) it looks like i'm gearing up to o..
February 4th, 2011, 05:10 AM
waiting for your temp.
This is why I think dashed CHs.

I personally havent used OPKs. I ind that making sure the line is equal or darker is really subjective and you can miss the LH surge all together. I will wait to see your tem to say anything else

February 4th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Veteran
Well the day before yesterday was dark but not pos. (opk) But yesterday afternoon i got a very + definitely DARK opk and two more + later on that weren't quite as dark but still + ...

And yes, my temp is still up this morning, and it was right on time..
February 4th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Veteran
Oh and i took a opk this morning and it's quite dark, but i'm not sure if it's pos.. it's kind of on the border between being as dark as the second line and not quite. OMG i am confused!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search