I think i am giving up charting for the rest of this cycle

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Veteran
I am 9dpo; quite often that is when i get AF (yes, short lp most months) I got ahold of my last cycles since for oct, nov, and dec (and i'm now on the one that started in jan) and FF says that my longest cycle is 30 days (i'm on cd29 today) and my longest lp is 10 days. Sooo.... depending on what you go by, af will be here today (usual), tomorrow (cd30) or tuesday (if you go by longest lp).

I am simply becoming soooooo obsessed over these stupid 'fertility' signs. I have been waking up early to take my temp (not on purpose, it just happens because i'm so curious if it's dropping or not), so i've had the same 3 temps 3 days in a row, even though it's been taken early .. which makes me wonder if it *should* be a little higher? my cervix is not open like it usually is in the days leading up to AF.. i was actually diagnosed with obsessive compulsive personality traits (so not true OCD, but just traits, if that makes sense??) and i swear right now, those 'traits' are driving me crazy obsessing over checking every stupid thing, testing etc.

I think i'm going to vow to myself that right here, right now, i will NOT check my cervix, cm, temp OR pee on my (last) IC. I will (not so) patiently wait/expect AF to show up by tuesday. My baby's turning one year on the 21st. IF af hasn't shown up by then, i'll test. I even lied to dh because he asked me what the FRER said yesterday, and i told him it was neg *true* but that i got my period too. *not true* I know. BAD. But i figured him asking questions would only make my 'not thinking about it' worse!

Wish me luck! Let's see how long my obsessive side can hold out..
February 13th, 2011, 12:56 PM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am sorry it is so stressful.

I remember how obsessed i was when i was TTC.

A note about the temps. If you are late or early by X aount of minutes evnter the exact time in fertility friend and if it is enough of a different then you will get an open circle. But FF can still adjust and predict things with open circles on your chart.

good luck

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

February 14th, 2011, 05:37 AM
2peas's Avatar Regular
I know how you feel about the whole waking up early from excitement. BTDT. I find when I stat getting obsessive about it, I try to take a break for a cycle. That gives you time to stop freaking out about it.

Also, something I always had to remind myself when we were trying for our second was...I'm gonna know when I'm preggers. either the puking, sleeping, cravings, moodswings, or at least the growing belly will give it away...even if I don't test. And I just started to turn my obsession towards being healthy for my baby. Eating better, taking prenatals and Folic Acid, and stopping bad habits like drinking.

HTH...and good luck with your next cycle!!!

Natalie - Wife to Robert, Mommy to Travis, and Gemma

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/187269/ttc.png
February 14th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Veteran
WWellllll... it turns out i lied. I took my temp this morning but now i'm even MORE confused! Serves me right, i think.

"usual' temp time is 6:00am.

i woke up around 5:20 and it was 37.2. Okay, went right back to sleep, woke up at exactly 7am and took it again. 37.6. HUH???? Now which temp am i supposed to use? They're not even a little bit close to eachother.

Which temp would you record? Or neither? \ugh, it was sooooo stupid of me to do that!
February 14th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Veteran
Okay so i went and entered the times/temps into the temperature adjustor someone linked on another thread, and that is no help either. It leaves the first temp at 37.27 and the second at 37.49.

Somehow i was hoping they'd be about the same.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search