stopped charting temps over the weekend however... ~ Pics now included...

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2011, 01:16 AM
WAHMto3boys2005's Avatar Veteran
that is ONLY because my body is giving off so much heat that DH & I have no blanket & we have the window open LMBO!!!! I KNOW my body temps are up without taking them LOL

Here's hoping for a BFP when I wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by WAHMto3boys2005; February 15th, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
February 15th, 2011, 06:38 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
update?

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

February 15th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Veteran
*tap tap tap* ... waiting! Have you tested yet? how many dpo are you?
February 15th, 2011, 07:41 AM
hehehe sorry to keep you waiting ladies... I went to bed at 4am so I couldn't test until 8am AT LEAST... just got done taking pictures... and PLEASE don't think I'm crazy with all the pictures I am just so confused... when I pull the test away from me I can see the faintest of lines but up close it looks stark white so anyway... here are the photos Oh and I am 10DPO today

Click HERE for My Testing Pictures

in all honesty I think I'm calling this one a BFN for now... does anyone know of a more sensitive test vs the $ store tests that's not too expensive and that I don't have to wait for a week to get??? lol

Last edited by WAHMto3boys2005; February 15th, 2011 at 02:00 PM.
February 15th, 2011, 01:03 PM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't see anything, but I hope you are pg! GL when are you going to test again?

So you have 3 boys? I have 5 boys and still hoping for a girl.
February 15th, 2011, 01:49 PM
yeah we have our 3 little bugs Stevie is 8 Damian 6 and Dante 5... We just picked up 2 new tests... We will test again Thursday and then if that is BFN we will wait till the 24th to test again... IF AF hasn't shown by then...
February 22nd, 2011, 09:48 AM
I really don't know what to think... I thought for sure this was our month... however it seems either AF has shown up or early m/c (doubtful though b/c of the lack of a +) The weird thing though is my symptoms have only increased not gone away... idk maybe this is a case like with Stevie where we bled the first 2 months then found out at 9w5d that we were pg... idk what to think right now... *sigh*
February 22nd, 2011, 10:17 AM
booboobunny's Avatar mzdee
i'm sorry about AF showing

Me - Daynuh

February 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks Hun... I'm beginning to not even be sure about it... it is VERY light (normally AF is BAD for the first 3-4 days and then light 1-2 days) like I said idk what to think... We may just wait till about a week after stopping and test just to see what happens... But because of all this DH has decided he doesn't want to stop trying lol... in fact he is hoping I am wanting to have 2-3 more LOL *sigh* what am I gonna do with him?!
February 23rd, 2011, 07:46 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG I am terrible I dont know how I missed all this I am so sorry

any more feeling on whether it is AF or something odd

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

February 23rd, 2011, 09:47 AM
it is for sure something odd... normally I spot for a few hours and then go full flow (SUPER HEAVY) and now it's been OVER 24 hours and I am still VERY light have only used 3 pads in 24 hours (and that was more just for the value of cleanliness vs full pads) *sigh*
February 23rd, 2011, 10:34 AM
booboobunny's Avatar mzdee
I would def retest in a few days. KUP !

Me - Daynuh

February 23rd, 2011, 06:06 PM
Just picked up 2 answer tests at Walmart... Gonna test about a week after the bleeding stops... Will be 48 hours around midnight...
February 23rd, 2011, 06:12 PM
Just did a reading at this site... www.free-tarot-reading.net and here is what it said...

Card 1 (The Empress) : How you feel about yourself now »

This is a time for nurturing, material and domestic comfort, a feeling of abundance, harmony, joy and love. A time for motherhood - you may already be pregnant or thinking about motherhood, if female of course! If male, this is a period of joy and abundance for you too - the appearance of The Empress here could also indicate that your mother or mother figure could be of great significance or comfort at this time. This is also a card of creativity so it is a good omen if you are feeling creatively inspired at this time.
The Sun
Card 2 (The Sun) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is some joy and pleasure in your life, perhaps a long needed holiday in the sun to re-charge your batteries. You may have been through a period of challenges or a time of limbo and inactivity. The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.
The Hanged Man
Card 3 (The Hanged Man) : Your fears »

You fear letting go, yet this place of limbo and indecision is not a good place to be. Are you being emotionally blackmailed so you don't go? Don't be the victim. Sometimes we have to have the strength to let go to attract new positive possibilities in our life.
Strength
Card 4 (Strength) : What is going for you »

Brave heart! Your self-confidence and courageous spirit is unstoppable at the moment. Be patient and compassionate, self-disciplined and strong and you will reap great rewards for your courage.
The Hermit
Card 5 (The Hermit) : What is going against you »

You are at risk of doing something hasty out of impatience and rage. This is not a time for irrational and impulsive behaviour - don't be cantankerous (if closer to old than young!) or arrogant and resentful (if closer to young than old!) Try and remain calm and let the rage go, take time to make a cool and collected decision. The Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions.
The Magician
Card 6 (The Magician) : Outcome »

A time of positive action with great potential, you are full of self-belief and feeling very empowered. It's time to show everyone exactly what you're made of. You will have the ability to think on your feet and The Magician is an excellent omen for success.
February 24th, 2011, 05:21 PM
hotpinktulips's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine was very similar... I wonder if the baby mentions would happen if I let my DH do it when he gets home.

Card 6 really worries me.

Card 1 (The Tower) : How you feel about yourself now »
You feel that the disruption and sweeping change you are going through, or fear you are about to go through, will be catastrophic. You need to recognise that such upheaval can force new directions that you never dreamed possible. Subconsciously you may have wanted change, but as is often the case, the solution isn't always as we expect. There could be problems relating to your property, or if considering a new property or move, progress will be thwarted.

Card 2 (The Magician) : What you most want at this moment »
What you most want is a new love in your life, and when The Magician appears, a new love affair or perhaps a rekindled affair is at hand. All things new are possible, the result is up to you - its all dependent on just how much you want it.

Card 3 (The Chariot) : Your fears »
The word failure isn't in your vocabulary. You are worried things are more of a struggle than you expected, with more delays and frustrations. Things aren't going to plan at all, just chill out, calm that mind of yours and you'll find the strength to battle on until you succeed. This is a period of movement and change and conflicts ending in victory.

Card 4 (The Sun) : What is going for you »
The Sun is shining on you, it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

Card 5 (The Empress) : What is going against you »
There are conflicts around you, frustrations and possibly a break up in a relationship. Be careful not to over-react and be too protective or dictatorial about your needs, and whatever you do, do not resort to emotional blackmail, it won't do you any favours. You may be experiencing infertility problems or an unplanned pregnancy, if so just know that there are people around you who love and care for you and will provide support.

Card 6 (The Lovers) : Outcome »
Love is coming into your life even if you really can't see where from at this time. If you are on your own a new lover will soon enter your life. If you are in an unhappy relationship you have a choice to make - go with your heart, take the risk, greater happiness is ahead of you.

~Special thanks to *Kiliki* for my adorable siggy~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search