Confused about my chart

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Hi.

Okay well, I've been temping since 12 February (cd8), pretty much the day after I got my BBT. The temps don't make sense to me and today's is absolutely bonkers. I take it every morning before I get out of bed between 630am and 645am.

cd8 - 97.2
cd9 - 96.6
cd10 - 97.3
cd11 - 95.8
cd12 - 97.3
cd13 - 96.6
cd14 - 91.3

Not sure what's going on right now, I'm not sick, I take my temps at the same time every morning. I just wish this first month was over so that I can really start tracking. I don't really trust this cycle since I started my period only a couple of days after I got my IUD removed. I had EWCM the week prior to that, so I don't know how this is all going to work out if I did O the last week of January. So far no positive OPKs, on cd8 though I had a slight line, and every day since then there has been no line besides the control.
I know I need to give this a little patience, but I want to dtd soon (it's been a while) and my husband won't because he doesn't want to get me pregnant right now, even after I tell him I'm not ovulating. But I don't know when I will be. And he doesn't know anything about ovulation or stuff like that so he won't take my word for it.

Scarlett Diane

February 18th, 2011, 03:13 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
is 91.3 right? that is not a proper / safe body temperature hun.

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

February 18th, 2011, 07:09 AM
cavewoman's Avatar our miracle is here!! <3
Sometimes if my BBT gives me a wild temp I will re-take it just to be sure.. that sounds awfully low! I've had mine kind of "catch" before and give me the same temp as the day prior and then I retake and its different. I would try re-taking your temp if it ever seems that off. Also, have you considered signing up for fertilityfriend.com? it is much easier to really see what your temps are doing if you can look at them on a chart.

ask me about doTERRA essential oils!

February 18th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I rechecked the 91.3 about 5 minutes after and it said 91.53.
I have a FF account, and I use another app on my phone to chart as well.

Scarlett Diane

February 18th, 2011, 11:05 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No matter where you are in your cycle, you can consider yourself infertile any time you have 3 days in a row with no mucus felt or seen. Then you can safely BD on alternate nights as long as you remain totally dry. If you feel or see any mucus, consider yourself fertile until either you confirm O or have 3 dry days again.

Tracking CM allows you to tell on any given day whether you're potentially fertile or not, so you don't have to focus on waiting for ovulation. If ovulation is late, there might be a lot of infertile days along the way. Would be a shame to waste them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search