Can someone please look at my chart?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Peachie30's Avatar I love you forever, Henna
Hi, ladies. I just started charting about 2 weeks ago so I don't have all temps. There's no O detected, but I'm still wondering if I could be pregnant. SO and I BD'd around 1/29. *If* I ovulated some time around the second, I'm thinking there's still a chance. On top of that, my temps went down like AF should've been coming, then went back up. I've been feeling a little nausea the past couple days and I had spotting on Tuesday, then Wednesay and Thursday it was lighter and now today there's barely any (had to go digging for evidence ). Do you ladies think there's a good chance I could be pregnant? Should I test? I have three $ store tests, so I'm thinking about using them...
February 18th, 2011, 09:16 AM
cavewoman's Avatar our miracle is here!! <3
Without having any other temps its really hard to say whats going on.. I haven't a clue based on your chart hun!

ask me about doTERRA essential oils!

February 18th, 2011, 11:52 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry hun i agree with bonnie i have no clue

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

February 19th, 2011, 07:25 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
It's really hard to say from your chart. There are a lot of open circles... Are you taking your temp at the same time? If I had to guess based on what is there I would say that I doubt your pregnant or that you have even O'ed! Sorry!

February 19th, 2011, 02:15 PM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How long were your cycles before this one? Did you just come off birth control? Because that can cause annovulatory cycles at first. Because to me your temps seem too low for you to be pregnant.

Is there a way for you to see your doctor to get blood work done? To see if you even ovulated yet.

GL!
February 19th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Peachie30's Avatar I love you forever, Henna
My sleep schedule is very erratic, so it is hard for me to take my temp the same time every morning. I try to do it around 9:30 or 10:00 a.m., but sometimes if I wake up before my alarm goes off, I'll go ahead and take it since I wouldn't have a 3-hour block if I went back to sleep until then, ya know? On average, my cycles are around 30-38 days long, but about twice a year, I'll wind up having a long one (where I skip a month). I have been diagnosed with PCOS, but don't use BCP for it (just once for three weeks back when I was diagnosed in '08, but never since then). This is also my first time charting, so I have no idea whether I O regularly or not... I guess I'm committing the FF cardinal sin of trying to make my chart say what I want... I don't know, though, the spotting is just making me think that if I ovulated 2 weeks before it started that I *may* have been fertile at the time that SO and I BD'd on 1/30 (I recorded EWCM on 1/3 and 1/4). But I can see your point ladies... I don't know whether I O'd from my chart. It's just all speculation (and grabbing at straws!) on my part. And the BFN I got yesterday (SMU) also has me wondering, because I *kinda* thought that I saw something, but couldn't really tell, so I discarded it as an indent line.... Hopefully AF will come full force (or stay away) so I can stop playing mind games with myself!

Last edited by Peachie30; February 19th, 2011 at 03:01 PM.
February 19th, 2011, 03:40 PM
cavewoman's Avatar our miracle is here!! <3
I often wake up like an hour or even just 30 mins before my alarm is going to go off and I just immediately fall back asleep.. never a tossing turning sort of waking up so I usually just go right back to bed and take my temp at the normal time. I haven't had any issues this way.. if it was a full on wide awake thing it would be a different story.. but if you are able to immediately fall right back asleep and aren't getting out of bed or anything I'd just take it when you wake up at the real time.

ask me about doTERRA essential oils!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search