AF is here awww

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2011, 11:36 AM
TTC # 5
Well AF decided to show so looks like another month of TTC, seems like I am doing everything right, DH and I BD always around and when supposed to be o'ing but guess it is not sticking. Well anyways ladies I am alittle frusterated at the moment.
April 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
~Hugs~ I'm sorry that you have to go through another month of TTC. Are your LP's normal length? How long have you been trying?

April 6th, 2011, 06:07 PM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry the witch showed! It definitely is frustrating when you are doing everything right and nothing happens. It makes me angry at all the health teachers when we were in school who basically told us that if we even looked at a boy we would get pregnant. Such lies! I understand the reasoning behind it and that they try to prevent teenage pregnancies but I really wish they taught us all about how our bodies really work. If I had learned about charting my temps at an earlier age, I would have a much better understanding of what happens every cycle. Sorry for my mini rant but what it boils down to is I totally get how frustrated you must be and TTC can really be hard! Good luck this next cycle!!
April 7th, 2011, 05:41 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hugz hun. charting can give you an advantage in understanding your cycles and helping predict when you will O but it can still take time

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

April 7th, 2011, 08:30 AM
TTC # 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlycay View Post
~Hugs~ I'm sorry that you have to go through another month of TTC. Are your LP's normal length? How long have you been trying?
I am not sure what LP's are (sorry) I have been TTC well this is my second month we lost a baby in December at 20 weeks and my doctor said maybe wait to have a few cycles so I did just that. I'm not really used to charting and stuff, I have always kind of looked at the dates I should be O'ing but I have never done my temp and not sure even where to begin with it. Thanks to all, I know it has only been a few months I couldn't imagine even going for a year or longer but either way, when you want something so bad it does get alittle obessive (well I am ). Now I have to look forward to when I can start BD again.

It is so nice to have all you ladies that are going through the same thing. Thanks.
April 7th, 2011, 09:08 AM
It really helps to chart your temps and it's even easier to know what's going on with your body when you add the use of OPK's and pay attention to CM & CP (although I am awful with figuring out my CP so I gave up on that). If you start charting, you may find that you are Oing at a different time of the month than you first expected. Using the OPK's and CM tracking will help you figure out the best time to BD and charting temps will confirm when you O'd and when to test.
April 7th, 2011, 06:41 PM
TTC # 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
It really helps to chart your temps and it's even easier to know what's going on with your body when you add the use of OPK's and pay attention to CM & CP (although I am awful with figuring out my CP so I gave up on that). If you start charting, you may find that you are Oing at a different time of the month than you first expected. Using the OPK's and CM tracking will help you figure out the best time to BD and charting temps will confirm when you O'd and when to test.
Thank you for all your advice, by chance do you know where to find all the meanings like AF=Aunt Flow etc. because I dont know what CM and CP mean and I am assuming OPK mean ovulation test. Thanks again
April 7th, 2011, 07:28 PM
hotpinktulips's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sorry honey. Maybe it's time to discuss this with your OB/GYN?

Sending BIG

~Special thanks to *Kiliki* for my adorable siggy~

April 8th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I'm sorry about that! The abbreviations can be confusing. I found this list that should cover pretty much everything http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...tion-list.html (Trying to Conceive Abbreviation List)

Good luck! There's all kinds of information about charting temps and checking all kinds of various other things. Don't hesitate to ask for advice and resources.
April 8th, 2011, 02:09 PM
TTC # 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
I'm sorry about that! The abbreviations can be confusing. I found this list that should cover pretty much everything http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...tion-list.html (Trying to Conceive Abbreviation List)

Good luck! There's all kinds of information about charting temps and checking all kinds of various other things. Don't hesitate to ask for advice and resources.
Thank you for the abbrevations, that will help alot.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search