Please help! Check out my chart!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2011, 12:53 PM
TattooedMama's Avatar Mama to Goose, Bean, & #3
Send a message via AIM to TattooedMama Send a message via Yahoo to TattooedMama
So this is my first cycle charting. My cycles have been weird. Generally speaking, I have a 28 day cycle, 3-4 day period, no PMS or cramping.

Since May, my periods have changed, DRAMATICALLY. Ranging from 23-45 days. SHORT periods - 2-3 days, incredibly light, and ends abruptly.

I have no idea when I o'd or will o. FF says I should have o'd yesterday based on averages. No temp spike. Scattered EWCM.

Can someone look at my chart? I don't know what to think or how to interpret it. I temp at the same time, every morning.

Advice?

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by TattooedMama; September 18th, 2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: I'm a dingdong and forgot to add the link to my chart!
September 19th, 2011, 08:33 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
its safe to say you havent ovulated yet. I would be diligent about charting your CM. its really hard to say whats up with your cycles until you have tried charting to see whats up.

your temps arent crazy or anything so hopefully if you O you will see a thermal shift and some ewcm that dries up quickly

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search