Quick ?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
So I have charted before been over 2 years now so I am stumped.

With it fall here in WI we have our warmer sheets and comforter on. Well the last Sunday morning and this morning I woke with temps like 98.5 and 98.2. Last cycle was my first but my preO temps were in the 97s is this my new norm or will my body adjust?

TIA

Do not mention on FB
September 20th, 2011, 06:27 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
with no info on your chart its really hard to tell

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

September 20th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I just updated the 2 temps I didn't put in. I left them out because they were so high. I just started temping again Sunday. We were out of town and I knew that would throw it off so I just waited to start. As I know I will not O at least until CD 15.

Do not mention on FB
September 21st, 2011, 08:47 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your temp level can fluctuate in different seasons, or sometimes just because. So always look for the pattern on each individual cycle. Don't worry about what your "usual" pre or post O levels have been in past cycles. Only the current cycle matters.

Every woman is also bound to ovulate earlier or later than usual sometimes. No assumptions about when it will be, each cycle is brand new and each cycle is unique.
September 21st, 2011, 01:03 PM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
since it has been hard for you to temp this month I would temp when you can but focus on your CM and when you start feeling the wetness between your legs make sure you dtd!

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search