New with a questions..

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and thank you in advance! I've been temping for about a week, getting ready to remove my mirena next week. My temp is pretty low, I guess, its been 97.2 all week. Im guessing that I should go to the low temp chart?

Second question, my computer is for some unknown reason NOT showing pictures. So when I try to look at a FF chart, I just get an X. So, Ive been entering info online and on a hard copy I printed from TCOYF. Is there anything you would advise me to do using a hard copy? I think my confidence is shaken, I am trying to believe its not that hard without the graph and visual aids I guess.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
November 15th, 2011, 01:23 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
hello! I'm not an expert by any means and I don't know what you mean by "low temp chart", but I did want to suggest putting your temps into an excel sheet. That's what I did when I didn't have access to the internet when I started charting. Remember as you start, it's also important to note your CM (I used different colors to represent each in my excel sheet).

PS- my temps are around 97.2 in the pre-ovulatory phase.

Good luck! Hope your computer will show pictures soon!
November 16th, 2011, 04:01 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm also confused about the "low temp chart". My temps are around there, and sometimes lower before ovulation. Everyone is different, so I definitely wouldn't worry about that.

I wish I had some advice about your computer issues. Maybe there's some kind of image blocker you have turned on? I hope that you are able to get it fixed soon.
November 16th, 2011, 06:59 AM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just a heads up....i had Mirena for only 6 months and when I got it out, the first month was screwy. My cycle was way longer so don't be surprised if your cycle is really off for a while.

GL!

November 16th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Thank you ladies. When I printed off the chart form TCOYF, there was a regular chart and a low temp option, so thats where I got that from.

I was considering trying to make my own chart through excel, but its a bit intimidating still. I think I may start working on it though.

rlh27, I plan to chart CM too, but figured it isnt going to help until after the Mirena is gone. I know the temp isnt even going to give me accurate info but I wanted to start getting into the habit.

kristiemarie518, Im actually relieved to hear that your cycle was only off for a month! I've been worried it would take longer.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
November 16th, 2011, 09:00 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
keep us updated on how your cycles are after Mirena is out. I am curious as I have it too

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

November 27th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifesGood View Post
keep us updated on how your cycles are after Mirena is out. I am curious as I have it too
I will! Its finally gone so we'll see how long everything takes. I kinda think I was ovulating the day or day before it was removed, I have never wanted to get my period so badly before!

November 27th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Tbaby's Avatar Super Mommy
Good Luck with everything

Thanks for my siggy Jaidynsmum

The JOY of the Lord is my STRENGTH! Nehemiah 8:10

November 28th, 2011, 06:36 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didnt think you were supposed to ovulate when you have Mirena

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

November 28th, 2011, 07:42 AM
You do, it just prevents anything from being able to attach through the hormones and its position in the uterus. It thins the layer even more so there isnt enough to attach to, this is what I was told by my NP at least. I still had periods most of the time, but they were really really light.

Thanks tbaby!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search