Period started and they took away my ovulation!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Twin Mama
Has anyone had TCOYF take away the egg when they put in that they started their period? I had an egg on CD19 yesterday, and this morning after putting in my temp and that I started my period they took off the egg? I don't know why. This makes last cycle anovulatory and that makes this... not a real period. Can any of you see why they would have done that? Is it because my temps are not shifting a ton, or that my CM was creamy pretty much the whole time after what I thought was ovulation? I don't understand.

I guess I should be happy my period came again after 29 days, no crazy long cycle this time. However, to you ladies who did have anovulatory cycles after BCP, did you mark the next bleeding you had as period because it was a flow like a period or did you mark it as spotting and thus extending the cycle so you can eventually see a pattern even if the flow was like a period?

November 26th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Caleb's Mommy!
Last month's chart looks anovulatory to me, but it is hard to tell for sure. You can go ahead and start a new chart for this cycle, but you must consider this bleeding to be fertile since you did not have a clear ovulation last month. That's what TCOYF teaches you to do after an anovulatory cycle. Hopefully your body will get back on track soon. GL!
Due with #2 on July 10

November 27th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Twin Mama
Thanks! Yea, DH knows we are on condom duty until I have a clear O patterns. I wanted to temp during AF but I temp vaginally and just cant bring myself to brave it at 5:15am. Oh well, I am trying to stay positive! No stressing about Oing... at least I'll try no too. LOL!

December 1st, 2011, 10:14 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry your cycle is confusing right now

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search