Hooray!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
FF finally says I have O'd!! It kept putting the dotted crosshairs on last saturday, then taking it away... But it finally gave me a solid line on thursday CD37 after I entered todays temp! Not too bad for the Mirena being removed just under a month ago! I just had to share my excitement!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Last edited by Shades of Grey; December 19th, 2011 at 09:11 AM.
December 19th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Twin Mama
aw congrats! I am excited for you, I know how it is to be excited when you O.

December 19th, 2011, 12:08 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Since you are TTA, I don't know if I would trust that thermal shift just yet. It doesn't pass sympto-thermal rules (3 temps above the previous 6). I don't remember exactly what the peak day rules were for avoiding, so you may be safe by peak day rules, but not by the thermal shift rule. I'm really sorry
December 19th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Oh, I dont fully trust it-not as far as TTA. I was just worried that it would take months to get things going normally after the Mirena. The crosshairs are just the first sign that something is going on and going in the right direction

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
December 20th, 2011, 08:12 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would be skeptical of that too, doesn't look like a shift to me.

Your temps are pretty bouncy, any chance you're breathing with your mouth open at night?
December 20th, 2011, 08:26 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the others that its still not a clear thermal shift. I hope it firms up soon

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

December 20th, 2011, 08:40 AM
I dont usually sleep with my mouth open.

December 20th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Do you take them close to the same time every morning?
December 20th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Usually around 715, give or take 15 minutes. How much of a time difference is ok before you need to adjust it?

December 20th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Oh, 30 minutes up to an hour difference is fine. And you've got a basal thermometer? Some women find that temping vaginally gives a more even pattern than by mouth.
December 20th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Twin Mama
I didn't bother temping in my mouth as I snore and am a mouth breather. My vaginal temps are pretty consistent I think, I didn't seem to have HUGE shifts in temp in this cycle except for O. I would suggest trying that, its not as convenient because you have to get up after and clean it, but the consistent temps may give you a better picture. I also notice my temp does not change much if I wake up late. I have more experimenting to do but today I woke up at 4:20; 55 min early, temped and it was 98.5. Went potty, drank water, back to bed, at 5:15 my normal temp time I did it just to see, it was 98.5 again.

December 20th, 2011, 02:28 PM
I do have a basal thermometer. I figure for this cycle and the next, at least, it would all be a little out of whack.

December 27th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Well, I finally got AF, and FF moved the crosshairs back a week to the original estimated O date. Either way, Im glad I finally ended a cycle that, on the chart, was 47 days, in reality, was cabout 60+. As long as the next one is shorter than that, I'll be happy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search