odd cycle? would someone mind taking a look!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 31st, 2011, 05:40 PM
*treefrog*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies...my name is Christy. I am currently WTTC until the fall for our final little one...#4 .

I recently started charting. I am in my second month of charting. I did chart once 5 years ago, but only once because it resulted in a pregnancy..lol.

Last month my chart was textbook perfect...28 days...ovulation day 14 with the usual fertility signs...egg white cm, high cervix, positive OPK.

This month things have been wacky. I got a postitive OPK on cd 6 . We dtd unprotected the night before, so of course I was and still am obsessing about this month. Although not ideal timing with my work schedule, an ooops baby would be very welcome and to be honest a lot of fun...hehe.

Ok, so on to my question...what do you make of my chart? A positive OPK on cd 6??? What is up with that? No temp rise to correlate with that, but now I got another positive opk today? And the reason why I am posting is because I just had blood tinged (quite a bit actually...red) cm? This never happens. Do you think I am ovualting this early and this is ovulation spotting? And if a temp shift shows and I ovuated today or tonight, do you think it is still possible to get pregnant? Thanks in advance ladies!

(oh and to add one more thing, I went off bcp two months ago...so maybe my body is still adjusting from that???)

Here is the link to my chart:
39941d Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Update: well had a thermal shift this am...but being new years I did have a couple of drinks...so not sure how accurate that is. BTW: DTD last night...pull and pray, man we are taking our chances this month

Our family is complete

Last edited by *treefrog*; January 1st, 2012 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Update
January 3rd, 2012, 11:34 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
I bet your body is still adjusting. You haven't ovulated yet, but I would be on high alert until you see a clear thermal shift. BCP is known for drying up CM for a couple of months, so I wouldn't trust your dry days very much. Hopefully your body will get back to normal soon
Due with #2 on July 10

January 3rd, 2012, 08:01 PM
*treefrog*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the reply....yup....once I only had the one high temp, I knew it was a no go I took the temp out today, because it was obviously up from drinking the night before. Oh well...I really do want to wait until the fall. We have a trip to disney this summer and it would be no fun being VERY pregnant in the heat...lol! It is amazing how fast you become attached to a "potential" preganancy

I am thinking those positive opks were not positive after all. The test line was just as dark as the control...but if I am remembering right, last month my test line got even darker than the control. So hopefully I will be Oing soon and get a true positive opk. Then I will go back and adjust my chart to reflect that.

Thanks again for the response

Our family is complete

January 6th, 2012, 12:25 PM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i think you are still adjusting there is no clear thermal shift yet so be careful

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search