I think I hurt myself... scared.

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Twin Mama
I check CM internally. I have has scant CM this cycle, I have also had barely anything fertile and I am on CD15. I have had scant/cloudy/watery the past few days, this morning was the same, I was disappointed. I did a OPK a little bit ago and it was negative, so was the HPT I took for fun.

I checked CM before showering and had quite a bit of red blood, my fingers were red, I had a couple tiny clot like things on my fingers too. I think I may have been a bit rough on my cervix last check and this check. Could that have caused the bleeding? I am having cramping now. I have NEVER seen blood when I wasn't having my period.

My temp jumped a little today, it's early for O but could you bleed this much from O-ing? Can you O without seeing EWCM or feeling slippery at all? Thinking now I didn't even check the slipperiness of the blood I just freaked out and wiped it off my fingers, i have never had blood before that wasn't my period. My OPK last night before bed and a little bit ago were both negative, and neither was even close to positive. I don't know what to think.

Obviously, if it continues tonight and tomorrow morning I will make an appointment with my awful gynecologist. I'm super scared and confused. WHY does this have to happen when I finally get to TTC!

If anyone has some words of wisdom, I would love to hear it, something to calm me down.

February 5th, 2012, 05:22 PM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
I wish I had some good advice to give you. I find it hard to believe you could've caused the bleeding just from checking your cervix, though. This could just be a really strange cycle. I hope you get some answers soon!

February 5th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Twin Mama
thank you. i'm trying to be positive. i feel slippery now but still no CM, IDK what that's about. i am reading about ovulation spotting and trying to rationalize it by saying that's what it is, but if it was I should have gotten a positive OPK. UGH maybe adding in OPK's was a bad idea.

google sucks. cancer, tumors, infections... i could have one of those...

DH is trying to calm me down and keep me sane, if this is O spotting we should BD but IDK.

February 5th, 2012, 07:06 PM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like ovulation spotting to me! Hope that is all it is Good luck!
February 5th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Twin Mama
thanks!

February 6th, 2012, 07:44 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would tend to think that it is a bit of O spotting. Maybe you just caught it at the right/wrong time when you were checking.

As Shawna would tell you. The slippery feeling is what you are looking for even if you cant see anything so it sounds to me like you are gearing up to O. happy trying!

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

February 6th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Twin Mama
The blood went away last night, we BD, and now is back this morning! I KNOW I was not rough when I checked this morning so it's not me. I don't get it.

I am reading about O spotting but a lot of what I'm reading is telling me it would mean I already O'ed and my temps definitely don't show that. My CM has just been non-existent this cycle! Well except for this blood business.

I'll wait to see if I O in the next few days like I am supposed to. Won't surprise me if it's late, I had major stress last Monday with getting a cortisone shot.

February 6th, 2012, 09:28 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you notice a wet or slippery feeling, that IS the CM. Even if there isn't anything to see. The nerve endings at the vulva are so sensitive you can feel the presence of CM even when there might not be enough to see without a microscope. If there's enough to feel as a wetness or feeling of lubrication, there's enough for conception. How it feels against your fingers is less accurate, because our fingers are less sensitive than the vulva.
February 6th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Twin Mama
thank you ladies. could the bleeding effect conception? i am trying to be positive and think it's O spotting but honestly, I don't know what it's coming from and that's freaking me out.

i don't feel super lubricated today, wet for sure but then again that could be the blood and not CM. every time I wipe it's pink and today i feel crampy.

i'll do an OPK tonight, part of me thinks that's adding stress and confusion since it's not doing what "i think" it should, get darker.

February 6th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Bleeding is considered fertile when it interrupts your infertile pattern. It doesn't have to be just spotting either.
February 6th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Twin Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnaCAN View Post
Bleeding is considered fertile when it interrupts your infertile pattern. It doesn't have to be just spotting either.
Thank you. This makes me feel a little better. It has gotten more dark red/tiny clots, as in what is on my finger when I check. I wipe and it's red/pink/mucus but nothing is coming out, as of yet. Now I am getting cramps like AF. I put on a liner just in case.

I am fighting the urge to call my doctor and get an appointment, but my rational brain says give it a couple days as the doctor may not help anything poking around down there. How would I chart this? I am putting spotting, CM is non existent through the blood, I'll chart the sensation as of now wet. When does spotting turn into "start a new cycle" type bleeding?

February 6th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Bleeding only indicates a new cycle if you ovulate first. If you don't confirm ovulation first, it's just one cycle with some mid-cycle bleeding.
February 6th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Twin Mama
just like last night the bleeding is much less, not coming out on a panty liner. why on earth is it worse in the morning? i took 2 OPK's from the same cup of pee. they are darker than I have been getting. i have like 50 of them so i'll take another later tonight and then tomorrow morning/lunch/afterwork. it can't hurt, i'm really hoping this is just O bleeding!

negative but better: i think it's odd that for the same cup of pee they are different darkness.

February 6th, 2012, 05:57 PM
It's probably worse in the morning because has all night to pool in the vagina and comes out when you get up and move around a bit.
February 6th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Twin Mama
that makes sense. it is so weird to have it not coming out actively like a period, i keep expecting it to but my underwear are clean.

idk if DH will BD with anything more than slight pink, he wont BD when i'm on my period. i dont want to miss the egg, if it even comes. maybe its a sign this is not my month to get pg.

February 10th, 2012, 10:03 AM
you definately havent Od yet based on your temps. I hope that in a few days it will be easier to tell

February 10th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Twin Mama
Thanks, i'm pretty sure it's getting close. I am feeling more slippery each day and the bleeding is getting less and less. we BD last night so if I O tomorrow I think we have a good shot as long as my LP is something decent, last 2 cycle it was 10-ish days but i'm taking B6 so maybe that will help. I'm thinking of trying progesterone cream but IDK.

I said was was stopping using OPK's because they were confusing me, but I caved and at 12pm it was darker than it was previously and darker than before the bleeding started so we'll see what tonight's OPK says and what this weekend temps show.

February 12th, 2012, 12:07 PM
good luck. i used B6 to lengthen my LP mine was 9 days. And I was able to get pregnant the next cycle. good luck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search