Charting is the Best!!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wanted to put this here for women who are here and considering charting. If you're on the fence, DO IT!!! Charting is saving my TTC journey and sanity!

I'm on my third cycle TTC. I got pregnant our first cycle, and my first cycle off the pill. That pregnancy ended in a loss at 4w6d. I ovulate early, so that timing is based on conception.

In my first post-loss cycle I noticed spotting and was wondering if I should consider that my period. A phone call to my OB and then miraculously, I got what I knew was my AF, so I didn't call my OB back.

Well, I have the best OB ever and her nurse called me back a few days later to see how my spotting was going! I told her that I got what I knew was my period but that I was concerned about how the spotting would affect my ability to carry a pregnancy to term.

Cycle #3 (current cycle) I get a phone call saying that I can come in at 10 DPO for a progesterone check, that the doctor didn't think it was a problem if it was just one cycle, but that I could get the test anyways.

Although I have sky-high temps, my progesterone was only 6.7, way too low! My doctor is reviewing my charts to make sure they show clear ovulation and then we'll get started on addressing my progesterone problem.

Charting saved me potential losses and months of heartache. I strongly recommend anyone who is on the fence start charting!

February 27th, 2012, 07:23 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad you have an OB that is being proactive in your treatment. I know that there are a lot of doctors out there that dont put much faith into charting!

GOOD LUCK

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

February 27th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks! My doctor has been asking for more charts. I've also heard of some doctors not putting much stock into them, but my doctor seems to really like them!

March 1st, 2012, 09:25 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that is really great i hope you can sort things out

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search