**updated **Need some help from the charting pro's

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2012, 01:43 PM
booboobunny's Avatar mzdee
Can someone give me their interpretation of my chart. Here is my history my shortest cycle is 27, my average is 32, and my longest is 39. I have a 12 day LP. FF said that i ovulated on February 1 but TCOYF said that i ovulated on February 2. I overrided my FF to reflect what TCOYF said because i feel as though i ovulated february 1 because on the 2nd. my cm started drying up. My temp is still high & doubt it will come on today. I don't know whether to just carry af supplies or to run out & by a test lol. We've been so busy this month i don't even remember if we DTD during my fertile time. Any comments would greatly be appreciated.

I went to the doctor today because i've been having sinus issues. They made me take HPT before prescribing me any med's. Urine test was positive ! I became suspicious today because i was 17dpo & my temp was still high !

Me - Daynuh

Last edited by booboobunny; February 18th, 2012 at 12:03 PM. Reason: updating
February 16th, 2012, 01:56 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It doesn't really matter what your usual cycle length is, every cycle is unique. Ovulation can happen earlier or later than it ever has before, so it's always best to take each cycle as it comes and make no predictions based on old cycles.

If you're not really sure when you DTD and not really charting as your sig indicates, keep a test around.
February 16th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Thanks, my sig needs to be updated. I am currently charting, i decided to start back up last month lol.

Me - Daynuh

February 16th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Ah gotcha! Your chart shows up for me now and I'd be testing right about now....
February 16th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I was at the store today & i wanted to buy one. But dh didn't want too because i had a similar thing with my cycle last month but i wasn't charting so i was just guessing with my "o" date. I tried to explain to him that i "o'd" later in my cycle last month & thats why my period seemed later than normal. But i don't think that is the case this month. I think i will hold off until Monday & see what happens.

Me - Daynuh

February 17th, 2012, 07:53 AM
If you make it to Monday, you won't need a test. 18 sustained high temperatures confirm pregnancy!
February 17th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I'm going to hold out lol. I could just be having a wacky cycle.

Me - Daynuh

February 18th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Some holding out! LOL Congratulations!!!!
February 18th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks... lol

Me - Daynuh

February 20th, 2012, 06:55 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry I missed this. I have having personal issues with my son and daycare and I havent been keeping up as much as I should. I am sorry

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search