Haven't posted here in FOREVER!!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2012, 08:06 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girls!

I dunno how many of you were even here back when I hosted & posted... but I kinda stepped back from posting so much when so many cycles kept going by without any success. I've still been "around", trying & charting religiously.

So... when this chart started really making my scratch my head, I figured, where better to find some fresh eyes to take a look?

I'm willing to concede that CD 15 is a possible O day and that FF may be off by a couple of days...

March 24th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I see a clear temp shift at CD 25 but that doesn't coincide with CM at all. What do you feel? Looking at your chart, if you went solely off of temps, you would only look to be about 7 DPO but like I said, you CM doesn't match up to that. That is definitely one confusing chart!

March 25th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't feel much to be quite honest aside from occasional AF type cramps that seem to last about 25-35 seconds before going away. My bbs aren't sore, I haven't seen any spotting, bleeding or anything.

I did get a + OPK on CD 15 which I took out because I thought maybe it was making things too funky or something... don't ask me why. I decided to just put it back in and make peace with it.

I did have a bit of a drop in temp today and a BFN on an Answer test... So I'm feeling a bit more frazzled now. I'm trying to feel good about the fact that they're still above 98 degrees, but I dunno....

March 27th, 2012, 11:37 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nikki my goodness. Hi.
I see that you are on CD1. I looked at the chart before and I am still not settled that you LP was 20 days long....

are you sure 25 wasnt the day?

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search