OMG this sucks

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2012, 01:01 PM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got my IUD out on Aug 15th. Been temping as best as I can had some days I was really cold feeling but temps didnt seem to vary much between those days and days I wasnt cold.

1f3a57 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Here are 4 scenerios I am working out.

1) if you discard CD14 the last 4 days of temps are lower and consistent, and started when I started spotting. I was told after the mirena my first af might be almost NIL as my body rebuilds lining.... So Sept. 3 could have been CD1 and I am on CD4

2) Some of the recent temp readings are low and innaccurate due to inconsistent weather, temperatures and camping in there... As I keep getting new temps I am thinking less and less this way. But if it was true I Od on CD 14 and could be 7dpo

3) If CD 14 is discarded and the last couple temps are inaccurate based on the reasons above.... you could really push it to suggest I Od on CD 8 and am 13 dpo.... I wouldnt have tested since 7dpo so....

4) I have know bleeping clue what is happening

I am going with 4

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

September 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) if you discard CD14 the last 4 days of temps are lower and consistent, and started when I started spotting. I was told after the mirena my first af might be almost NIL as my body rebuilds lining.... So Sept. 3 could have been CD1 and I am on CD4

The temps may not be overly reliable at the moment, while the progesterone from the Mirena works itself out of your system. That doesn't happen immediately after the device is removed. So I would try not to read too much into them just yet.

2) Some of the recent temp readings are low and innaccurate due to inconsistent weather, temperatures and camping in there... As I keep getting new temps I am thinking less and less this way. But if it was true I Od on CD 14 and could be 7dpo

See above. I see no confirmation of ovulation on CD14 though, and would not assume you are 7DPO right now.

3) If CD 14 is discarded and the last couple temps are inaccurate based on the reasons above.... you could really push it to suggest I Od on CD 8 and am 13 dpo.... I wouldnt have tested since 7dpo so....

I don't think you've ovulated yet at all this cycle.

4) I have know bleeping clue what is happening

What's happening is that your body is in recovery. Whenever estrogen rises (in attempt at ovulation) or falls (after an attempt at ovulation has failed) - there can be spotting and/or bleeding. These types of bleeds are not the start of a new cycle. Keep tracking and consider all mucus and/or bleeding potentially fertile until you have solid confirmation of ovulation. As of right now, there is no solid confirmation of it yet.
September 6th, 2012, 07:22 PM
yeah you are right. i got my hopes up that things would be normal. the doctor said it was an on off switch but the mirena completely stopped periods so that needs to build back up and balance out

September 6th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifesGood View Post
the doctor said it was an on off switch but the mirena completely stopped periods so that needs to build back up and balance out
He said that? Sheesh.
September 7th, 2012, 06:16 AM
she... but yes. I heard for 1-2 other people that they were told that to.. Hopes up unfairly I guess.

September 7th, 2012, 08:22 AM
That makes no sense, why not just tell the truth about the recovery from it? Isn't that what informed consent is all about? I mean, the uterine lining has to heal from the inflammation, the cervix has to heal from the inflammation, the build up of synthetic progesterone has to leave your body, the cervical crypts have to heal from the exposure to the synthetic progesterone, and a whole bunch of your natural hormones have to sort themselves out again after being influenced by synthetic progesterone. That doesn't happen overnight!
September 7th, 2012, 10:14 AM
that would have been nice to hear. I also might have got it removed a month or 2 sooner if I thought it could take a couple months to be normal again

September 7th, 2012, 12:32 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope it doesn't take too long for your body to get back to normal!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

September 7th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Not to hijack this thread, but thank you, Shawna, for the information about your body trying to O and then having a bit of spotting. My cycles are almost identical to these, and it's because I'm breastfeeding. I'm on CD 63, and I'm am almost positive I am FINALLY in the TWW. I have been having that random spotting every 15 days or so. Kid just stated eating real food this cycle so I think my body has decided it's time to start the baby maker back up.

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven Hoping to get knocked up in 2016...sometimes.
http://arwenart.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search