So messed up!!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2012, 06:22 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I'm new to temping, this is my first month, and so far....it's a jacked up chart! lol The first week I was so stressed about temping that I was up half the night, so I made sure to check those days as sleep deprived. Then things got a little better mid month, but for the past week, my sleep is back to crap again!

There were a couple of mornings I woke up at 4am (my alarm is set to temp at 5am). The first time I fell right back asleep and only temped at 5am. When I posted about it on TTC board, I was told to take that temp as well, so a couple nights later the same thing happened, I took both my 4a and 5a temps and there wasn't much of a difference. I ended up using the 5am temp, but noted what my 4a temp was. The past couple of nights have been the worst, last night I woke up around 2a, and had fitful sleep 'til 5am. Again, I marked it as sleep deprived.

However, there seems to be ZERO pattern to my chart I can't even tell if I'm ovulating or have ovulated. Some back story....I decided to start temping this month because I wasn't sure if/when I was ovulating. I am still nursing a toddler a few times a day, mostly just morning and night. But since DH and I have been TTC for the past 9 months with no luck, I'm beginning to wonder if something is wrong. I have always just charted AF, and we got pregnant with Connor pretty easily by BD'ing during the "fertile time" according to FF. Well, obviously that hasn't been working this time around lol! I also have been more consistent with OPKs, I try to do them twice a day, usually end up just doing them once a day - at different times. Unfortunately, never had a positive one yet

My chart is linked below in my siggy. I'm on CD21 tomorrow, and AF is due (according to FF, which is usually pretty accurate) on Monday (CD26). Even if I ovulate tomorrow, there wouldn't be enough time for implantation, correct?

Any ideas? Help? Thank you!

Last edited by bribugg13; September 11th, 2012 at 06:34 PM.
September 12th, 2012, 07:04 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Breastfeeding, stress, and sleep deprivation can all affect ovulation. Have you been tracking your cervical mucus at all? It looks like maybe you've got the start of a thermal shift happening, but without the CM information it's hard to say for sure whether ovulation has occurred.

If ovulation is delayed, AF will also be delayed. If ovulation is early, AF comes early.
September 12th, 2012, 08:55 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the CM also when I didnt know what my body was going we dtd every 2-3 days for good measure

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search