Is my chart saying anything? stalk me. =)

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2012, 05:59 AM
Hi ladies!

New here, also new to charting. I've really just been doing BBT and only casually checking CM. Fertility Friend isn't telling me that I ovulated...I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong on the site that it won't tell me I o'ed and what my coverline is.

Here is my chart, and here are the things I THINK I can read about it:

- Based on the temp drop on the 22nd, I o'ed then?
- Fallback rise on the 25th?
- Coverline is around...97.5?

http://s1322.beta.photobucket.com/us...59609.jpg.html

Do you ladies see anything significant?

I got a BFN yesterday morning with ANSWER Early, but I was only "technically" 10 DPO if I did in fact O on the 22nd.

I have a 3 yo and 1 yo that I'm up with throughout the night, so I'm wondering if my temps are even reliable enough to bother charting.

I'm charting because I'd like to conceive another soon, but I've had two miscarriages since my second DD was born. I have learned a lot about myself and my body via the process.

TIA...xox
October 2nd, 2012, 06:48 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Hiya

Tracking fertile CM would probably "help" FF in determining O. I think I saw on here one time before something about FF having trouble pinpointing O if there is spotting or bleeding around O?

Do you know around when you normally O? And your average cycle length? I would be more inclined to think you O'd on the 25th or 26th Sept. You should wait to see what happens with the next couple days temps.

But if you believe you O'd sooner (you know your body best) discard the temp on CD15 (Sept 25) and see if FF gives you your CH for O. I am not saying that dropping the temp is the right way. Technically you need 3 consecutive temps higher then the previous 6. But on my first cycle charting I did drop a post O temp in order to get my CH.

Your temp should be pretty much the same time every morning and after a min of 3 hrs sleep. Do your LO wake up to any particular schedule or just randomly throughout the night?

I am still relatively new to charting so I hope you can get opinions from the more experienced ladies on here

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
October 2nd, 2012, 07:12 AM
Hi Laura...thank you!

A friend of mine that is pretty proficient with charting also said that she thought that I'd possible ovulated on the 25th as well. If so, hubby and I BD on the 24th, so we are probably covered there. If it was the 25th, then I'd certainly be having a BFN result right now since implantation wouldn't have occurred yet. Maybe soon?

I have a pretty bad headache this morning that feels a lot like a progesterone headache. Also been just feeling OFF, you know?

As for my average cycle length....I'm embarrassed to say that I really don't know. I know that it is strictly average...likely around 28 days. I have two children and have had four miscarriages. The most recent two losses were in June and August of this year, and they hit me pretty hard, so I decided to try charting just so I felt like I had SOME control or at least some knowledge about my cycles. If we don't conceive this cycle, I will know better what my cycle length is, I suppose. =)

Now that I think about it, my CM was fertile through the 26th or so, so maybe the temp on the 22nd is an anomaly. I think we slept with the windows open that night.

Anyway...rambling now. Thanks, mama. =)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search