Brand new to all of this! Advice appreciated!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2013, 06:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone! I introduced myself on the TTC board earlier and have gotten so much support already!! I love this place so far
My husband and I have been together for 8 years and married for 5 months.
I stopped birth control Feb. 7 and we are now TTC
We are so new to all of this and we don't really know what to expect, but we are so excited!
I bought my first ovulation kit this am (I am now on day 12 of my cycle) and I got a negative
I had a pretty normal period... 7 days... Pretty heavy flow... Just like it was before I got on birth control 4 years ago.
I hope this cycle is "normal" enough for me to ovulate. I don't know how long my "normal" cycle is though, because I have been on BC for a while.
Hoping for some kind of positive results soon!! And I want to meet all of you... I need the advice and support!
-Jill
February 24th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Ready for #1
Hi Jill I'm Amanda. Im new to this forum as well. So far I really like it to.
Don't get frustrated because you opk says you didn't o today. If you don't have a regular 28 day cycle you probably won't o day 14.
I o on a different cd every month. I check my cm and use bbt to track mine. This month I will be using opk for the 1st time. We have been ttc 1 off and on for 2 1/2 years and the last 2-3 months we have been getting very serious about it. We are trying the sperm meets egg plan this month. I just learned about it a couple weeks ago. I have asked quite a few people about it and it's highly recommended so I'm pretty excited to give it a try.
Good luck and baby dust to you
February 24th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Ready for #1
btw I would not consider myself an expert but I have been doing quite a bit of research for the last 4-5 months. If you have any questions I will gladly help in any way I can

Last edited by mandy1986; February 24th, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
February 27th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi!! Thanks for answering!! What is the sperm meets egg method
February 27th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Ready for #1
Bd every other night starting cd 8
start using opk on cd 10
When test is positive, bd that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last try
February 27th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Im new to this forum as well.

——————————————————
I love Corset and Garter and feminine things. It makes me feel nice to look good and turn somebody on by doing so.
February 28th, 2013, 08:59 AM
ericalynnxoxo's Avatar Regular
Hi everyone, I'm Erica and I'm new here too. DH and I have been TTC for the past 9 months. I have PCOS I have been temping and using OPK's to track my ovulation. Last cycle I ovulated on CD 15 and this cycle I am ovulating today CD 20. Just waiting for hubby to get home! Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!!
February 28th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Ready for #1
Hello and I'm Amanda or Mandy. DH (32) and I (26) have been ttc #1 on and off for about 2 1/2 yrs. I'm on CD 5. I O'd on CD 19 last month so I have a ways to go. I have been charting bbt, checking cm and cp. I'm also going to use opk for the 1st time this month.
&
March 1st, 2013, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck everyone!!!
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search