first month charting after over a year off

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
Can you ladies please look at my chart? I only charted 2 months before becoming pregnant with my daughter and that was over a year ago, closer to two years. I am not really sure what to expect out of this chart. I missed a week out of the month because we were on vacation. We are not trying but my birth control didn't come in the mail either. We have been using PNP.

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/463a30//thumb.png" />
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>
July 25th, 2013, 05:25 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
Your link doesn't work, here is the correct link 463a30 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Without that week of temps its really difficult to place O. Unfortunately its going to have to just be a waiting game this month because you could have O'ed anywhere from CD 23 to CD 30.

My Ovulation Chart
July 25th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Thank you for posting the correct link. I'm pretty sure I o'd when I did. I had ewcm and cramps all the signs of o-ing. I should have brought my thermometer and just temped.
July 25th, 2013, 07:49 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's hard to tell. Your chart didn't show when you did the dirty dances comparable to when you had the "O"

Good luck....
July 25th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Well I guess if you are confident that you O'ed when you did, your AF is due pretty soon so will keep fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted!

My Ovulation Chart
July 25th, 2013, 09:50 AM
We had sex when I ovulated and the day after but we pulled out when I felt something and when I got up it was a massive glob of ewcm. That was Saturday night and Sunday morning when I could feel the ewcm. We had sex Saturday and Sunday nights. He pulled out both times. I want a baby he doesn't. I know I marked it on my chart but idk why it's not showing. I'm still trying to figure it out. When I charted before I did it on a printed out chart not on ff.
July 25th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Well, realistically speaking your chances are slim. However, our bodies work in mysterious ways! DF and I have had sex the days leading up, and O day and still no BFP. That's normal, no pulling out sex. Then on the other end of the scale I got a BFP at the beginning of last year, I was on the pill (taking it regularly) but unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy. I have heard of people getting pregnant using the pull-out method so a chance is still a chance, right?

My Ovulation Chart
July 25th, 2013, 10:48 AM
I wasn't even worried till it started to look like my chart from when I got pregnant with my daughter and my boobs are killing me. We have gotten pregnant with pull out and I got pregnant with my oldest while on BC so who knows. I could go buy a test but I always get excited and I don't want to get my hopes up. Guess we will see!
July 25th, 2013, 11:51 AM

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search