Can someone please help me with my chart

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2013, 04:42 AM
jeangeorge2742728's Avatar Crazy Momma 2 seven
Why does it keep going up and down, up and down. Yesterday I had a really low temp, I woke up this morning with my highest ever temp. Nothing has changed temping the same time every morning, this is so confusing.
Samuel (Sammy) Wesley 5-27-07
Kaitlynn Faith 6-11-08
MaryJean Hope 9-16-11
Ethan Curtis 02-06-13
September 12th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Hard to see your O on this one. Only way I would have known would have been the OPK. I have had Rocky Mountain charts in the past, and it was weirdly enough because I was dehydrated. Yours doesn't look as bad as mine or others I've seen, just 3-4 off temps, a couple before O and after O.

How are you temping? Orally or vaginally?
Are you temping around the same time each day?
Are you drinking enough water?
Are your cycles usually regular give or take 3 days?

It almost looks like your temps say you O'd on CD 19 with a crazy estrogen surge between 5 and 7 DPO. I hope that bit of spotting was implantation for you!

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven Hoping to get knocked up in 2016...sometimes.
http://arwenart.com
September 12th, 2013, 09:03 PM
jeangeorge2742728's Avatar Crazy Momma 2 seven
I am temping orally, same time every morning. I drank plenty of water. My cycles for the last 6 months has been around 29 days till period show's, never fails she is there on that day towards the evening, this is my first cycle charting so I am clueless with it, but I thought it would help me familiarize myself with my patterns.
Samuel (Sammy) Wesley 5-27-07
Kaitlynn Faith 6-11-08
MaryJean Hope 9-16-11
Ethan Curtis 02-06-13
September 13th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I guess you have to play the waiting game now. I wonder about the spotting. Since you don't have many pre O temps, I wonder if maybe you didn't O. Maybe it's implantation, could be a hormone surge... You might pick up a test soon, I hope this cycle is it for you.

Next cycle you could try switching to vaginal temps. They are less likely to give you a mountain chart.

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven Hoping to get knocked up in 2016...sometimes.
http://arwenart.com
September 15th, 2013, 10:19 AM
I have had crazy temps this month too and I also do oral temps. I have had some sinus congestion and I've wondered if that had something to do with it.
September 15th, 2013, 10:49 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
Jdixon: Were your temps in previous cycles normal? Anything viral/ bacterial that your body may be fighting can definitely affect your temps... On the other hand having flu like symptoms or congestion has been reported by many women who received their BFP's, but our bodies are more susceptible to infection around O time because of the drop in body temp. Post a link so we can check it out

My Ovulation Chart
September 15th, 2013, 11:30 AM
My previous chart was very normal and I could easily see the thermal shift but this months temps have been everywhere. I do think I ovulated late(which is very unusual for me) this month and didn't get a + opk until CD 21. I usually ovulate on day 14 or 15. I'm really not sure if I have even ovulated or not because of the major drop on CD 26.

For some reason it will not let me post a link to my chart.
September 15th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Yes, my temps were normal last cycle and I could easily see my temp shift showing ovulation. This month I have no idea. I have tried to attach a link to my chart and it won't let me. I would love for someone to look at it tho. I went to the OB on CD 18 and he said it looked like I had ovulated but when he checked my progesterone it was low and he said that according to my progesterone I had not ovulated yet. I did get a + OPK on CD 21 and 22 followed by a temp rise but then had a drop again.
September 15th, 2013, 03:01 PM
What did it do on CD23? A temp drop after O could be a fallback rise... Does the overall pattern of your chart seem to have a thermal shift? Try posting the url of your chart with spaces in between the www and the .com that may help

My Ovulation Chart
September 15th, 2013, 06:41 PM
It did drop on the 23 and I'm not sure why it made my temp on the 24th an open circle.

www .fertilityfriend .com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-09-15&mode=a&ts=1379264572&u=
September 16th, 2013, 12:23 AM
The link doesn't work. Go to your home page on FF. Below your chart are 9 grey tabs huddled together (First one is Key/Legend). Click on the last one, "Share".
Then just copy paste the 3rd URL under "Sample Link".

Mine is:
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a4b18/">My Ovulation Chart</a>
Take out everything in red and then just leave a space between www. again in case JM blocks the link. Hope that works!

My Ovulation Chart
September 16th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Try this one. WHen I put in my temp today it finally gave me an ovulation line.

<a href="http://www. fertilityfriend.com/home/299bc3/">My Ovulation Chart</a>
September 16th, 2013, 06:06 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
when posting links use [img] codes not the <a href> codes....or just copy and paste the link without using any codes hope that helps!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

September 16th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Many factors can cause you to O later than usual, stress is usually the biggest culprit. Looking at your chart, that huge dip at 3 dpo is more than likely just a fallback rise, nothing to worry about. All you can do now is wait and see what your temps do over the next couple of days good luck and keep us posted!

My Ovulation Chart
September 16th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks!! The waiting is the worst part!
September 17th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I hear ya!!

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search