Positive OPK after temp shuft?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By jayepink
  • 1 Post By 85monika
  • 1 Post By hazeleyes
  • 1 Post By 85monika

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had my temp shift this morning, which means I ovulated yesterday. But I just got my positive OPK this morning. Is the OPK wrong?

45649e Fertility Charts

Thank you.
October 1st, 2013, 10:11 AM
trusting and believing
My guess would be that you caught the surge on the way back down, and missed it prior to ovulation.
THE angry uterus likes this.

Mom to one son born December 2010 and expecting another little guy June 16, 2014!
October 2nd, 2013, 06:48 AM
Regular
I'd trust temping more
October 2nd, 2013, 03:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
And the temp is high yet again. Guess I'll be trying a different OPK next month.
October 3rd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welp, three higher temps in a row. Guess I did ovulate. Had to delete all the OPK stuff off FF, it was messing it up. Ugh, not sure I want to try OPKs again, or if I do I am going to have to test twice a day.
October 4th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Regular
I think temping is enough, opks can be confusig, I only chart on ovufriend, and track my cm. That's enough to know when I O
October 4th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Veteran
Which OPKs were you using? And when did you test? I got some ICs to use this cycle but just as a 'bonus' to temping and tracking cm. Maybe they're more trouble than they're worth? Otherwise your chart looks good though!! I hope you caught it.

#2 EDD 9/29

DD - Nov '11
October 6th, 2013, 02:17 PM
THE angry uterus's Avatar TTC PINK
I am NOT a fan of OPKs. I only use them so when I go to my doc about my LPD I will have them for her in case she wants them. I think they are a hassle though. You have to read them a such a specific time frame or they are invalid anyway. I bought the CBE monitor because they are so difficult to read, and then when I went camping I bought the CBE digital tests and its basically the same thing as the monitor, only cheaper up front.
October 6th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I bought the First Response monitor thingie....tested first thing in the morning like the instructions suggested. If I do it again, I am getting cheapies.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search