CD7 and temps still above previous coverline?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jessica Jones

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Super Mommy
I am on CD7 today and my temps are still above last cycle's coverline? They are also very stable and my temps are only stable during my LP, otherwise they are generally pretty erratic. I tested on CD2 just to be sure but it was BFN so I'm not really sure what is going on! lol
Any thoughts?

My Ovulation Chart
October 18th, 2013, 08:07 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
My temps tend to be a little higher right after AF. You really only have one temp that looks out of range to me. The other temps aren't too far off from last month. Hopefully your temps looking more stable is a good sign. I'd probably use your cm as a guide. It looks like you might have geared up to ovulate a few times in your last cycle but then didn't just based on your cm. Hopefully that will help you with timing.
October 19th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks for your response My temp dropped this morning, I have a feeling my progesterone levels took a little longer to drop down, causing my temps to remain elevated. That also explains why my breasts were still sore during AF (the pain usually disappears as soon as AF arrives). Here's hoping to a shorter cycle this month!
THE angry uterus likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
October 22nd, 2013, 07:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You never compare one chart to the next. Each cycle is independent from the other, which is why you temp and chart and not just assume you ovulate the same time every cycle. With that said, its likely that it just took a bit longer then normal for your progesterone to drop, and heck, I would say if your temps are remaining stable that is a good sign! You don't want erratic temps.
October 23rd, 2013, 04:52 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks for your input Jamie Yes its very refreshing to see stable temps before O! I have started new meds this month so I really hope I O earlier this cycle, although I'm not sure it's realistic to expect them to work some magic so quickly Only time will tell I guess

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search