need a chart pro

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2014, 10:26 AM
im new here, just created my account. Im another forum for women with PCOS however they never seem to comment on anything so im trying here. I have PCOS, hubby is fine. Im on Clomid and provera this cycle. it looks like I may have o'ed on CD12, but this morning I got a crazy dip. i started testing with opk's on CD 13 so unfortunatly i started that too late. any professional charters know what my chart is doing?

ht tp:/ /s28.postimg. org/ok6a8fkql /chart .jpg

or this one:

ht tp:/ /postimg. org/image/ h470mmx15/

just copy and paste the above and remove the spaces... for some reason I have to post 10 times before being able to use links.

let me know if the link isn't working, this site wont let me just pull it off my computer and put it directly in here.

Last edited by Laurakaeser; January 24th, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
January 24th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Hi. Not sure I'll be much help here, but I didn't want to read n run.

Its hard to say what us going on until you see what your temp decides to do tomorrow. Is there any spotting associated with the temp dip? I had a temp dip the cycle before this one that resulted in spotting for a week until AF, and a short luteal phase. There's also still hormone fluctuations going on this soon after O, so you may be experiencing an estrogen surge. I don't have any experience with Clomid, so I apologize that I don't know what kind of effects it can have on BBT. If your temp goes back up tomorrow and stays up after that, it was probably just hormone fluctuations. But if it goes down, then I would say that maybe O hasn't happened yet.

Best of luck to you!
January 24th, 2014, 11:20 AM
I appreciate the response, that's my problem with the other forum, I post all the time but get no feedback From what Ive read Clomid doesn't really effect temps but last months chart was all OVER the place, with no O. But then again, I was unmedicated last cycle. this is my first cycle on Clomid. I haven't had a natural period since 05. I havent had any spotting yet. I read about the estrogen surge too and im hoping its that. hubby and I are BDing every day to cover our bases. I just put a call in to my OB to see if I can get my progesterone draw moved to today instead of Monday cause if I o'd cd12, I think Monday is too late. all this charting makes me crazy.

Last edited by Laurakaeser; January 24th, 2014 at 11:24 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search